chapter four

I was in Helens old room and I was very uncomfortable. It was only past midnight when I heard a knock on the door " come in " I said it was Mrs. Mary Reagan " all settled ? " mary ask " yeah thank you for taking me in " I said " a friend of johns is a friend of ours. after all he did for our Helen. " mary said " I am sorry for your loss " I said " thank you dear goodnight " mary said as she shut the door " goodnight " I mutter and lay back and finally went to sleep..

* * * * *

" where is he?! " I heard voices yell " I don't know ! " I heard a male say I look around and saw I was in a warehouse and was tie to a chair " hey! " I said as I saw a guy getting beat up by another. " looks who's up ? " the guy said as he came walking over to me his hands all bloodly " where is mr. Wick ? " the male ask I look at the male in the chair he slightly shook his head no. " I don't know " I said " wrong answer " the male said and slap me across the face he then grab my hair and pulled my head back.

I woke up to my phone going off to my alarm I groaned and got up and got ready for today, whatever happens happens.

" Goodmorning " Mary said as she sat a plate of pancakes down " morning " I said as I stood there akwarkdly in the door frame " you can sit down " Frank said I walk over to the table and sat down " thank you it smells so good " I said but I knew to chew slow or else I'll gag. I hate having a eating disorder " can i go to the room ? " I asked after I was done eating not feeling up to visting. " yeah of course dear " Mary said " Thank you for everything. I do appreciate it " I said as I quickly got up from the table " you're welcome " Mary said with a smile I smiled back and walk down the hall and shut the door I saw a picture of john and Helen must have been when they frist start to date they look so young and happy. ( above ) I smiled but that's when I heard voices outside i held my hand on the knob when I heard it : gunshots. I look around the room and grab my things I open the window and climb onto the roof just as I had I saw the men open the door and search for me i turn around and a starting jump and grab onto a branch of a tree and started to make my way down I then leap down from a couple of branches and landed on my ankle wrong I hissed and began to hop away. I didn't get far as I trip and tried to get up but was hit in the head I groaned as black spots cover my vision i got on my hands and knees I felt someone kick me knocking me down on the ground then they push me over with their boot I groan again as I felt hands on me " GET OFF! " I screamed but I was kick in the jaw I felt blood surface I spit it out immediately. " will mr. Wick come for her ? " I hear a male ask " probably not " I heard another male say " let's go " I hear the leader say the black spots began to stop but I was hit in the head and immediately knocked out..

* hours later *

Thrid person's pov

John had went inside his in laws house and saw their bodies but didnt see the girls he walk outside and look down the street and noticed something on the ground he walk up to it and as he walk up it was a phone and the words : " dad's calling . " appeared he pick the phone up and saw that there was blood on the ground he let the call go to voicemail before the dad called again. John answered.

" cherish I've been calling you and you have not answered is everything okay ? "

" I'm sorry to tell you this but she has been taken by some bad men but I'll get her back. She'll be alive. I'll get her back I promise. "