chapter seven

John ran after iosef i grab a handgun and pick out the glass from my feet and ran after john and iosef but kept my distance. I follow the dead bodies i heard footsteps come up quickly behide me and i turn around and pointed my gun at chest point i kept my finger on the trigger before seeing it was one of the bodygaurds i pulled the trigger with everything I had it fired, then i pulled it again and pointed it down at his leg and pull the trigger once more this time i aim at the head killing him. i continue to walk i push side the side door and was in a alley i closed the door behide me and was standing there in the alley unsure of what to do or where to go or where the hell did john go?! I walk down the alley but it had a fence in it and i look out the chain link fence and across the street i saw him or i think it was john i couldnt tell without my glasses. " JOHN WICK!!!! " i screamed out but he didnt hear me " JOHN FUCKING WICK!!!! " i screamed once more but he didnt hear me and kept walking away. i soon found myself in trouble once more. i hear the door open i turn away pointing my gun at the person and saw more men " oh fuck " i mutter one of the men pulled out a cell phone and hands me it. " see he doesnt care " iosef said i threw his phone at the wall and it broke i point the gun at the man and killed one i turn the gun to the next one but one man pointed his gun at me and i felt the agony of the bullet hitting my body i flew backwards and hit my head knocking me out cold.

I woke up to see viggo and iosef but viggo held his son and was yelling at him but everything was still blurry and hard to hear. I groaned and they stop and look at me i finally noticed i was on the floor " well hello sleepy beauty you cost me alot of men " viggo said as he walk over to me i sat up and i gulp and my eyes shifted to iosef who didnt meet my gaze " dont look at him " viggo growled and held my cheeks in his hands. " you mean nothing to him " viggo growled i lock eyes with viggo " he came didnt he ?! " i said thats when viggo turn his back and called someone as one of his men grab me by the arm and threw me in a chair i tumble into it and regain my balance as i grab onto the chair to steady me i stood up trying to get my bearings but felt my legs get knock out from underneath me and felt a body ontop of me he pin my arms and legs down. i screamed out " STOP! NO!!! " i screamed as he rip at the swimsuit that wasnt much to begin with. i caught a glimspe of iosef as he look down at me but then he look away like he was almost ALMOST ashamed.  " отстань от нее сейчас! ( get off of her now ) " viggo said the men stop and got off of me i look up and saw viggo held the phone out to me. " uh.. h- hello " i stutter " cherish " john breathe in relief i got angry at him. " you left me " i said " ill " john began to say but the phone was rip from my hands " JOHN! " i screamed as i heard him talking to viggo i felt a fist hit my nose i felt the blood pouring out as i lay on my back looking up at the celiling thats when he switch methods and kick me and i felt my body fly a little ways before hitting a coffee table." you left her john so guess what shes ours now " viggo said " no im not but its clear that you care for the poor dear so i guess ill take her.. " viggo said viggo turn his back to us as i felt around me as i lay on the broken coffee table i cried out as i felt extreme pain i forgot about the bullet wound " please make it stop " i said almost begging all of a sudden i felt the strength leaving me and felt like going to pass out. " fuck me " was the last thing i said before passing out.

Johns pov

I was back at my in-laws house i found cherish's glasses when i get her back she'll be reunion with her glasses and her family and soon took off for the contenial hotel