chapter six

* three days later *

I bang on the door " can i have a glass of water ? " I asked I then walk to the middle of the room and sat down and waited. I've given up trying to escape I've had enough injuries that i needed to heal. I was still in the city or so i think I'm in a basement of some kind. there was one window and it was blackout so if anyone could see me they couldnt. The door open and iosef stood there with my glass of water. " hey pretty face we are going to the club tonight " iosef said as he threw the glass of water at me " DONT ! " i screamed as i stood up iosef grabs me by my shoulders and flings me up against a wall and began to punch me. after the second punch i didnt do anything just let him. " you dont know how to treat a lady do you ? " kirill ask as he stood in the doorway with another glass " no " i said as i spat blood out of my mouth and onto the ground. Kirill walk up to me and i flinched " here " kirill said i slowly took it and drink half of it " now lets get you into somewhat comfortable clothes " kirill said as he leads me out of my cell. " Жаль, что она Джон Уикс " ( to bad shes john wicks ) i hear iosef say but i didnt understand anyone in this place i cant speak russian or any other language besides English. " why would he ask me to a club when you guys know maybe john will come for me ? " i ask kirill laughs " even if he does he wont last long " kirill said " bait " kirill said as he step side and let me go frist into a room where a swimsuit was laying and a red dress and heels. " oh yay heels " i said sarcastically " get a bath and shave everything " kirill said before shutting the door behide him " shave everything " i mutter and quickly undress and got the bath water ready but i caught myself in the mirror and look away i was horrible i look so broken i need to be strong i have to be strong maybe john will come " maybe john will come and save me. " i tell myself as i wash my body and then began to shave my legs frist.

* an hour later *

" as you can tell i hate shaving " i thought as if i was telling someone that i hate shaving and sorry for keeping them waitting. The hot water was loosing heat so i got out and changed..

" you look sexy " iosef said as he try to kiss me but i slap him across the face " dont touch me " i spat. Iosef grabs my cheeks and punches me in the stomach i doubleover in pain " son of a bitch " i mutter " he's not coming for you so get use to it " iosef said as he walk away from me.

" you stick to me pretty face " iosef said as we enter the club through the backdoor i grab onto his shoulder as we walk through the crowd of people.
" you look like you got the shit beat out of you " a male voice said " i did " i mutter so low i couldnt even hear it as i uncover myself and blush as everyone stop and stared at my body as i look down at myself it was all brusies and nasty " she likes it rough " iosef said as he push me into the pool i gasp as i hit the water and resurface standing up glaring at iosef as he came into the pool i tried to move away from iosef but iosef grab my arm and i swung my arm around and elbow him in the nose that's when iosef knock my legs out of under me and stick my head under the water i gasp and tried to resurface but couldnt he held my shoulders i felt up his arm and try to slap him, punch him anything to get him off of me i was loosing air and breathing in water. Iosef lets me go and pushes me down under the water further when i resurfaced i gasp for air coughing thats when he began to yell at the waiter or whoever he was by the pool i look around the pool and the others were drinking and laughing i glared at them. " i wish john would come " i thought as i cautiously took a step towards the stairs iosef was currently talking to some girl i look back at the waiter that had drinks and look to the towel rack as i was grabbing a glass from the trey i stared into them brown eyes he looked so ready to kill no doubt he already killed a few guys before making his way here he look so hot.. i drop the glass " stupid bitch ! ( тупая сука ) " iosef screamed as he got out of the pool and started to make his way towards me i step back cutting my feet on the broken glass as i kept distance from iosef but he reach me and grabs nd yanking my arm and threw me into the pool as iosef threw me into the pool thats when the towel rack came crushing down and john and a deadbody came out. iosef dove into the pool and grabs me i held my breath as the guards began to shoot at john the others quickly ran out of the pool and upstairs " hes here! " i sing iosef stared at me but didnt say anything he turn around and just as he was reaching for his gun he stared into the eyes of john wick for a moment johns eyes were on me and mine was on him too i hid behide the plier as i hear a gunshot and iosef began to shoot as he took off running it was quiet the clam before the storm.

I hear johns footsteps and peek out and saw him walking towards me we didnt speak i look down at the floor at the dead bodies i felt johns eyes taking in my appearance. Thankfully my hair was in my face so john couldnt see my tears. John reaches down but i flinch away from his hand but i turn my head back and johns hand brush my hair back away from my face tucking it behide my ear i look up at john and caught a emotion in his eyes i think it was : rage, sorrow, pain. John and i stared at one other. " go " i said softly