chapter nine

I woke up to my bags packed and ready to go " shes alright to travel its on me mr. Wick " the doctor said john didnt say anything. " you ready ? " john ask i nod as i follow john out the door we didnt say anything " have a good flight " charon said as we passed the desk " thank you. bye charon " i said and stop following john and turn to charon " i will tell him " charon said with a smile i smiled and turn back around and followed john.

* * * *

" the plane leaves at 10 : 00 pm " the lady said john looks down at his watch and it reads 2 : 00 pm " great " i thought " thank you " i said and grab my bags from john and headed for a seat far away from everyone and sat down with my bags under my seat. I felt johns eyes on me the whole time as i got up and went to the restroom as i felt tears stream down my face. Once in the bathroom i cried and splash cold water on my face and dried my face off i quickly took a look in the mirror and sigh " i look horrible but oh well " i thought as i quickly made my way out of the restroom. " you okay ? " i heard johns voice ask i jump and look behide me as he stood against the wall waitting for me. I turn around, " yeah why does it matter ? " i ask walking away from john as he followed me back to my bags i saw charon sitting there. " what the fuck is going on ? " john ask " shes coming back with me we have a job opportunity for her mr. Wick the manager wants to talk to her about it " charon said " i mean i have the time " i said " no shes not going " john said " excuse me?! " i said as i turn and stared up at john. " my flight doesn't leave til 10 its 2 : 30  what am i going to do in that time frame ?! " i ask " i dont care what you do but you are leaving this isnt a good environment for you. " john said as he sighed and look around. I turn to charon. " cant i just call the manger and see what he wants me to do ? Im sorry that you had to leave for nothing " i said " of course " charon said as he called winston i turn to john. " if you want to leave then leave " i said with so much vemon in my voice i spit. I turn to charon as he tap me on the shoulder and gave me the phone i sat down.

" hello? "

" cherish hello i heard your flight isnt suppose to depart until 10. "

" yes thats correct "

" well i need a house keeper would you be intrested "
i look over at john and charon as they talked a few feet away.

" i dont know if some people would like that winston "

" he just cares for you thats all "

" i cant do that im sorry "

" are you sure ? We would give you a private room so you wouldnt have to find a place "

" i would love to but i.. "
i said before getting cut off by charon as he comes up

" winston like i said i would love but i cant do that..charon wants the phone sorry got to go "

I gave the phone quickly over to charon and saw a plane land i walk over to the window so i could see it closer. I felt john come up beside me " goodbye mr. Wick " i said as i look in the reflection and watch him our eyes met and we stared at one another " goodbye cherish " john said i felt a tear slid down my cheek i wipe the tear away. john quickly put a hand on my shoulder and i turn around and pressed myself up against him holding onto him. " you know im right this isnt a life for you its too dangerous " john said as we pulled away from the hug. " yes i do just be safe and stay alive please " i said john didnt say anything else before leaving as did charon i sat down and waited for my plane.......

* * * * *

I woke up to a homeless man beside me " oh sorry " i said as i was leaning on him i sat up " no its okay sweetheart " the man said " mr. Wick told me to give you this " the homeless man said as he slowly pulled out a small brown bag i took it and looked inside and saw it was dollors bills i immediately stared up at the man. " and you didnt take this " i said the man pulled out a golden coin. " your one of them ? " i said the man nods and stood up and begans to walks away " wait! " i said as i jump up and grab one bundle of the dollors bills and placed it in my pocket " here " i said " thank you but you keep it " the man said " i dont have any reason for it take it " i said the man pulled me close to him " take it im ok " the man said before releasing me and i felt myself blush and walk back to my bags and put it in my purse.

* many hours later *

" thank you for flying with us " the flight attendant said " thank you " i said

* * *

I grab my bags and i was tap on the shoulder i look behide me and froze " cory ? " i asked as cory hug me.