chapter eight

i stared off into space unsure if i wanted to come back to reality. When i felt a hand slap me across the face i turn my head back and look up and saw viggo but behide him was going around, around in circles i groaned and close my eyes. I felt a hand slap me again i open my eyes to find viggos eyes on me and i was staring right back in them. " now you listen sweetheart mr. Wick cares for you but im done playing house so bye bye " viggo said as i felt hands grab me and drag me off somewhere i tried to look around but i was in a hallway now with many, many doors along the wall. one man dragging me " i dont want to die not like this " i thought " not some cheap whore " i said as the man stop and kick at a door and someone open the door and let us through as i went through the door too i saw stairs as we went down the stairs i hook my feet into the rile of the stairs and the man drop me and i hit my head off the stairs but i quickly punch him in the dick and i turn myself around to face him and roundhouse kick him he stumbled backwards as i put a hand to my wound and watch as he fell down the stairs. i followed after him and tried to undress him " i just need his shirt nothing else " i thought as i pull his shirt off, putting it on. I grab his shoe taking it off and grabbing his socks and tie them together and made a makeshift bandaid. I search his pockets and found nothing not even gum. i got up and quickly turn around and ran down the stairs and saw a exit sign and peek out from the exit door and saw the big buildings and closed the door behide me i shift the piece of cloth around the wound and felt the blood just continue to work its way out of my body... i groaned and closed my eyes enoying the pure joy that i made it out of there but there was still one more to go. I open my eyes and look around me and saw two trash cans that had a lid and grab them as i made my way along the wall towards the big gaurd that was gaurding the place. I bash the trash can lids against his ears and grab his hand gun taking off running down the street " got to put distance between us " i thought as i put even more distance between me and Viggo. One problem i didnt know where i was. but i kept running.

After i ran a couple of blocks i collapsed i look up when i heard someone coming all i saw was a homeless guy " john wick " i mutter hoping he was someone within the underground assassins." john.. wick " i said then i passed out.

I woke up to being cold and wet. I look over and see a dark skin man " hello my name is bowery king A gift from the boogeyman himself. " bowery said Referring to the scar on his neck. " come along " bowery said i got up and followed him out onto the roof overlooking the city. " the boogeyman...John Wick. The man. The myth. The legend. And you have him wrap around his finger. " bowery said " but you should go to john wick so ill have someone take you " bowery said " um.. thank you " i said as i quickly was grab and pull along and into a elevator and out the door push into a car and driven off...

We pulled up to a continual holet i got out and started up the stairs i felt eyes on me but i didnt turn around i just kept walking once inside i relaxed Chardon immediately called someone and walk towards me i held onto my wound but saw black dots cover my vision and i black out..

" hold onto her " i heard someone say i caught a glimspe of john as i open my eyes i stop moving but felt the extreme pain and began to move again but felt john grab my head and look down at me " shhhh " john said " shhhh shhhh " i stuttered completly freaking out " shhhh its alright youre safe " john said softly as he brush a hair from my face. I felt myself calm down somewhat. I whimper as i felt something poke me " shhh its alright your safe, Your safe " john said i look at the doctor as he had a knife and something in his hands john put a hand on my forehead and i look at his brown eyes. " your safe thats all that matters " john said thats when i hear a door open and close and i immediately tensed up " knock her out shes to much " doctor said and with that john held me in a headlock til i passed out.

" shes to pure for this world " i heard someone say i passed out