Chapter 2: The Lemonade ?

I smiled nervously at the amount of excitement in her voice and nudged the door open with my foot. I walked in with Yammy behind me; she already came here earlier because most of her stuff and posters were up on her side.

        It looked like a dorm, to beds too close together. But enough room to split your part of the room. There were two closets, a bathroom and it was very...dull, the walls were all white and beige, just plain. I looked over at a corner that Yammy put all of her recording equipment. I started unpacking.

        "I'll give you sometime to unpack, I'll be...in the cafeteria, that's where everyones at." She said.

        "Okay. I should be down there in a bit."

        Yammy closed the door quietly behind her and I took my time unpacking. I wondered how many other Youtubers were at this college. It took me well over an hour to get fully unpacked and she wasn’t back yet so I searched for the cafeteria in the big college. 

        I didn’t have to go far, it was in the middle of the school and I heard loud shouts from about forty feet away. I search the room for Yammy but finding one person in a pool of college students wasn’t working so I had to push my way through the crowd.

        I squeezed though about a dozen older students with red plastic cups smelling strongly of alcohol. I finally found Yammy after what seemed like hours of searching, she too had a plastic cup in her hand socializing with a guy. She soon caught my eye.

        "Hey Lizzie, over here!" she waved.

I soon approached them. Weaving through the crowd, murming 'excuse me' and 'sorry'.

        "Wade, Lizzie, Lizzie, Wade" She introduced us.

       I awkwardly shook hands with him. Yammy stuck a cup with a strange liquid in my face.

        "Here it looks like you need one." She said.

        "N-" I began.

She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear.

        "It's not alcohol. It's lemonade,...'just makes you look cooler.’"

            I still refused and went back to the dorm exhausted. Yammy was right I did look like I needed a drink, I looked flushed. I sat on my new creaky bed and noticed there was a window between me and Yammy's half. I pulled it open only to see a depressing brick wall.

            I sighed and lay back on my uncomfortable mattress and closed my eyes. I must’ve drifted asleep, for I woke up in a jolt when I heard the door slam loudly.

            “Sorry.” I heard a faint whisper.

It was dark so I only saw a silhouette of Yammy. She crashed down on her bed seeming to enjoy herself. I’m glad one person in this room is excited about college.

            “I hope I get to see you in a couple of my classes tomorrow.”

            “Mm hmm.” Is all I say and drift back off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter! <3 Leave any suggestions for the next. I'll try to make a new one every week!

-Minx <3