Chapter 8: Party; Introduction of Joel

I looked at the boy and blinked several time to regain a cler image of him. He reminded me of a hamster in a way that was quite adorable as he was blushing. He flipped his black or dark brown hair from his eyes. I laughed.

"Hey."

"Are you feeling alright?" He said with concern." You didn't get that drink from Matt did you? He's always putting a little extra in girls' drink."

My head was whirling and spining at this point as I looked down in my drink again. There was indeed a small white pill at the bottom making the fiz, oh no, a molly. I gotta get out of here. I glanced a quick look over to where Kyle lead Yammy, they looked a little too occupied to ask. Maybe just another hour.

"I'm great." I answered trying my best for my words to come out clear. "Maybe I should sit down though."

I found a place to sit as the boy sat next to me. At this point my head was pounding, to keep my mind off it I looked at the people on the dance floor.

"So your a freshman, yes?" he asked.

I nodded even though my head stung as I did so.

"Nice, I'm a softmore." His eyes searched for another topic, "Oh, by the way I'm Joel."

He smiled, I gave him a weak smile in return as I wiped a drip of sweat from my brow.

"Lizzie." I answered.

"You don't look too well, maybe you should lie down." He sugggested as he helped me sit back in the recliner. We both blushed and looked away.

Hallcinations filled my head next as I gripped the armrests of the chair. The boy's eyes widend.

"Who're you with?" He said.

I pointed to Yammy and Kyle. Joel ran over and told Yammy what was going on, he studdered as he did so. She rushed over here and said something that I didn't totally get, I shook my head and she asked Joel something. He nodded and carefully picked me up and walked me to the car. every once in a while he'd look down at me and smile, he had a gentle embrace that for some reson I liked.

Once I was carefully placed in the passenger seat of the car Yammy thanked him and shut the door behind her. The effects were slowly wearing off to the point I could hear and talk evenly.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

I nodded as we drove to the dorm in silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hope you liked the chapter! A new one should be up momentarily

-x, Minx