Chapter 7: Fraternity

"C'mon Yammy, we need to go back to the dorm..." I said as I ducked into Yammy's car.

        "Lighten up, its gonna be fun. Okay there's a fraterinty party that I've heard of tonight...It's two blocks off campus."

        "A fraternity? Who told you? Only seniors go there."

        "Kyle..." she hesitated, "We'll see what it's like then leave deal? Only thirty minutes."

     I nodded.

        "Okay, if you say so, only thirty minutes."

        When we arrived at the house it blared music from inside and the student's silohouetts were plainly visible through the shutters of the windows. I shuddered with anticipation, maybe, just maybe I'll like this.

        "Should we knock?" I asked as we walked up to the door.

        "Think they're actually going to hear it?" 

I shook my head.

        When we approached the door I turned the door knob and openned the door to the party. Dim strobe lights flickered showing only glimpses of people giving us a half second look. Red cups were in the majority of the large -visibly over 100- group. As I looked around the room people glanced up at us and paid no attentiion accept for one guy, I caught his eye and he looked back down at his full cup and swished it around embarssingly. A guy (obviously a senior) came up to us.

        "Wow Yammy you made it," he smiled, "and you brought a friend."

        "Yep, this is Lizzie, Lizzie, Kyle."

I shook his hand.

        "Nice to m-" the hand shake turned into a bro-hug.

        "Hey, loosen up. This is your night, Not all freshman are able to go to a senoir party." he laughed and flipped his long dark hair. He grabbed Yammy''s hand and swished off somewhere dancing, she gave me a wave. At that moment another guy walked up to me, tipsy.

        "Here." He gave me a red cup full of ahcohol and turned back to the crowd. "Turn up!" he screamed.

        Whoops echoed his chant. I started to swish my cup around nervously like the boy I saw. I glanced back at him and smiled, he wasn't looking at me anymore but instead talking to a friend I assume. I looked back down at my cup, something at the bottom was sizzleing almost like a fizzy-drink or something. I shrugged and decided I really should loosen up and took a sip of the mysterious liquid. I grimaced, wow, that was strong. I wonder what that guy put in it.

        I looked back up at the crowd. Whoah, I start to get a headache. What did that guy put in here? I repeated as I looked at the drink more closely.

        "Hey." a voice said.

       I jumped and looked up, it was the boy that's been looking at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey x hope you liked the 7th chapter. I'll probably upload more often for you guys that are intrested in this series. That's all for now, see you in the next chapter.

        -x, MInx