BEFORE WE START

Welcome to the first installment of the Cosentino Crime Family!

Invariance is a rough draft. I am not a professional writer (this is literally my first story) and I hardly ever proof read. So don't be surprised if you see grammar and/or punctuation errors.

There are over seven billion people in the world spread out over seven continents. As the actual world is diverse, this book will be as well. If you have a problem with that this book ain't for you sweetie.

Inspired by true events, certain businesses, groups, locations, and events have been fictionalized for dramatic purposes

To be clear: don't expect this to be a autobiography on organized crime and/or real mob shit. Some things will resemble real life, others, most things really, won't.

Also remember that Invariance is rated mature for a reason. It is a mafia romance. There will be romance AND there will be sensitive topics that comes with reading about the mafia.

Violence. Murder. Bloodshed. Vulgar language. Government corruption. Mentions of rape, abuse and sexual assault. Mental health issues.

Explicit sexual content with potential kinks displayed like erotic asphyxiation and other things within the realm of bdsm.

Drug distribution. Gun trafficking. More fucking murder. Betrayal. Torture. Alcohol and drug usage.

Although there's a cast list, you can imagine who ever you want. Just remember the MC is a Black Woman.

And remember that nothing is ever as it seems.