:one:

"thank you everyone for supporting us but it's now time to go our separate ways..we we're i.o.i but now we are our own selves..thank you everyone and i love you!"

the chants of the fans made my eyes burn which then started to hurt i couldn't help but shed a few tears. we we're separating and going our own ways but i wanted to stay together and never let them go.

this was the end of i.o.i.

fast forward 2 years >>>

i looked around the venue and waited for my call to go backstage, a familiar walked straight towards me and sat right next to me. once the lights cleared up i saw her figure better.

"sunmi?"

"cherry?"

i smiled and wrapped my arms around her as we heard the host start talking into the microphone.

"it's been to long unnie! you've been so busy i haven't been able to see you!"

"i know but you've been busy too with your promotions and everything, keep doing a good job!" she whispered, she turned to the front and nudged my shoulder as she signaled me to look the other side.

i faced to the left and noticed a bigger crowd coming and sitting next to me as well, my gaze turned back to the front as i heard a staff member start speaking to me.

as soon as the song started i started my whole routine of the specific dance i was assigned, the fans chants and screams gave me confidence as the song came to an end.

i made my way down the steps and quickly into my dressing room, i changed back into my awards show dress and got all made up. my heart raced as i made my way to my seat, sunmi waved her arms around as she chanted

"jukito! aoki! cherry-ah!"

i smiled and sat quickly, i felt a small tap on my shoulder which made my turn my head the other way.

"you did great up there, jimin wanted me to tell you"

"ah thank you tae, tell him i tried very hard" a small smile forming on my face.

it seemed like the awards show would never end and i was kind of getting bored, sunmi talked with the idols around us but i waited until my next performance.

"i remember very first time in love..."

it was amazing seeing all of the idols and fans that came to support all of us but i was most interested in jimin's arrival with his members, we had known each other ever since we met in my hometown because of his touring.

"sunmi have fun up there! fighting!"

"fighting!"

she walked away with the staff and i turned to talk with taehyung again but instead i was face to face with jimin.

"oh- yah jimin! are you having fun?"

"well you've been busy, i've been busy, and now that we can see each other well- yeah i'm having fun" he said in a whispered while still facing the front.

the lights turned off and slowly it turned red everywhere, and soon sunmi appeared onstage.

"we should hang out more, are you busy this weekend?"

"not at all"

"meet me at our spot then.."

he faced me with an eye smile and quickly turned back to his members.

————————————————————————this is as super late omg i'm very sorry i didn't read over it so it might have errors T_T

this is as super late omg i'm very sorry i didn't read over it so it might have errors T_T