:nine:

december 30th, 2018

"gotta go gotta go, dashi.."

as i danced and singed to the song i felt tears start streamed down my face which made my voice sound terrible, i wiped them quickly but lost my balance making me fall to the floor.

i then heard a knock on the door which startled me, i grabbed the hem of my shirt and wiped my face clean. as i went to open the door i could hear taehyung and jungkook's voices from behind.

"noona!"

"yah were you crying?"

"i was practicing my new song and the air kept hitting my eyes, but what are you two doing here?" i asked, the quickly came in and ran inside the kitchen.

"we we're gonna ask if you were going to come tonight to tae's party"

"oh- i don't think i should go, don't get me wrong tae i would go but me and jimin had an argument and i don't feel like seeing him yet"

"well- yeah we know about that..he kind of vented about it when he got home, i really want you to come juktio! it's be super fun and don't worry you don't have to talk to jimin"

"i'm sorry tae i just can't"

he nodded and grabbed jungkook's arm they walked hand in hand to the corner and whispered some words that i couldn't make out.

"alright! we'll be leaving now but just know that this will be the first year that you-"

i rubbed my eyes and chuckled,

"if i say yes will you guys stop being weirdos?"

they nodded and shot me puppy eyes which hit me right in the heart,

"fine- i'll go" a smile formed on my face and theirs.

8:30 pm

"yes you came! we we're starting to think you wouldn't come"

"how could i not?" i smile and handed taehyung a small bag, he smiled widely and ran off towards yoongi and jungkook as he waved the bag around.

"hoseok, where could i put my jacket?"

"great question you can place it right-"

"in his room!" jungkook yelled out, i looked at hoseok and he furrowed his eyebrows .

"i was going to say-"

"you can place it in his room, here i'll walk with you there just in case you forgot where it was" jungkook led me through the hallway and into hoseok room where i laid my jacket on jimin's bed.

"yah jungkook get out.."

i faced jungkook and saw that he was waving as he closed the door, i groaned and walked towards the door. as i tried opening it i felt s force that kept pulling it back.

"jeon jungkook open this door right now!"

"not until you two make up!"

i let out a sigh and turned back to face jimin, the room was pitch black and the only thing illuminating it was the moonlight, jimin lied in bed covering his face.

"jimin"

i walked towards him and sat at the foot of the bed. he sat up but let his head low so i could see his face.

"jimin..i-"

"can i tell you something?"

i nodded and scooted towards him more. he grabbed my hand and rested his head on my shoulder.

"i wanted to stop pretending to date because i wanted to really date you"

"i was hoping you would say that because i started to have feelings for you too"

[picture posted 7:14]

————————————————————————

i recommend looking at the times ;)