:seven:

december 26th, 2018

"i'm sorry about lady's night jukito"

"no it's alright, i should've placed my slippers some place else"

"uh..could you meet me at our spot?"

"yeah sure, i'll bring the drinks today"

"okay i'll see you soon"

my hands wrapped around the small box and i laughed as i left my house. as i got in my car i noticed the loud chatter that was coming from behind the gate. the gate soon opened and when it did jimin, taehyung, and jungkook came running in. i quickly stopped the car and looked out the window.

"yah i almost ran you guys over!"

"but you didn't" taehyung yelled, they hurried into my car and raided all of my snacks.

"what are you all doing here?"

"well jimin said he was going to see you so we wanted to come!" taehyung excitedly said.

"i was hungry and jin-hyung hasn't made lunch yet so i decided to come too"

i sighed and started the car again, the whole drive all i heard was complaining, laughing, and arguing.

"you guys are like children"

"noona can we get ice cream"

"after we get lunch"

"can we eat pizza?"

"i want japchae"

"what about-"

"everyone stop talking! i'm trying to drive but i can't even do that with everyone arguing about what food they want to eat!"

the whole car suddenly turned silent which made a smile appear on my face as i entered into a parking lot.

"we will be eating japanese food, my brother and mom came to visit today so we will be eating whatever my mother serves us. and i want no one to complain, got it?"

i turned to face them and locked eyes with all of them, they nodded heir heads and quickly escaped from the car, jimin let out a small laugh and winked at me as he also exited the car.

"what-"

"mama! anatagainakute ji shi katadesu" her arms came around me as soon as she turned around, from behind her i saw my brother waving and smiling as he came over and hugged me as well.

"mama these are my friends, jimin, taehyung, and jungkook"

"ah i've heard a lot about these three, where are the other four?"

"they were busy so we just came instead" jungkook explained.

she nodded and grabbed a few bowls, i took them from her and hands to them as she started to open a few pots.

"you guys can eat from here, i made enough for everyone to have seconds maybe thirds"

they're eyes quickly lit up as they saw all the food which made me laugh a little, i reached for a spoon but i was to late as they had already taken all of them and had started to serve themselves all the food that there was.

"now i see where you get your kindness from"

i winked at him and slipped off towards my brother.