:eight:

december 28th, 2018

"jukito, are you sure you only like him as a friend?"

"that's the thing unnie! i'm not sure about that, sometimes he acts like an idiot but sometimes..sometimes he acts like a whole baby and that's what gets to me, and his smile and really cute because his disappear after. oh and-"

"sound like your in love with him" sunmi let out a laugh.

"yah unnie!" i nudged her shoulder and rolled my eyes.

"i'm gonna go get an apple, do you want anything?"

"i'll go with you"

we walked out my room and into the kitchen, as she talked to me i started to cut up an apple and i reached for the peanut butter but i then heard a knock on the door.

"unnie could you get that?"

she nodded and walked towards the door, i turned back to the shelf and grabbed the peanut butter,

"oh hey jimin, we we're just talking about you. juktio was telling everything about what's been going on and what she-"

i ran towards her and stopped in my tracks then covered her mouth as i smiled.

"we we're just talking about what we had for lunch the other day!"

his lips turned to a grin as he nodded his head and winked at me. sunmi let out a little laugh as i let go of her.

"oh look at that! my manager is waiting for me outside, you guys have fun now, but i'm gonna have to go..bye!" sunmi waved at the both of us and quickly exited through the door.

"what's up with you?"

"huh?"

"your hair is..hm..you got bangs?"

"good you noticed" i shot him an eye smile and walked towards the counter again, my hands grabbed an apple as i turned and washed it in the sink.

"do you want anything?"

"oh..uh i'll just share with you..let me guess peanut butter and apples?"

"yes, that is exactly what i'm having, do you want some?"

"you just asked me that" he let out a chuckle.

my eyes widened and i felt my heart start racing a bit.

"r-right sorry.."

"it's alright, many girls get flustered after talking with me"

i scoffed and turned to face him,

"well i'm not like your fans"

he looked to the side and groaned, i looked around the room and waited for him to say something.

"we should stop pretending to date.."

my heart dropped, it sinked all the way down to my stomach and a lump started to form in my throat.

"hhuh..?"

"sorry..i'm really sorry- but i just can't do this anymore"

i nodded and stared at the counter top until he stood and left the house. i felt the tears start streaming down my face but i just kept staring at the counter top waiting for something to happen. something good, not something that would break my heart.