:five:

december 20th, 2018

it had been two days since our scandal but everything seemed normal and relaxed.

"jimin i'm going to my photo shoot today"

"is it for your comeback?"

"yeah, the pictures will be posted on the 25th"

"ah alright i can't wait! should i drive you there?"

"well...if your not busy and it you really want to-"

"yeah i really want to so i'll be there in 10 minutes!"

he ended the call quickly as i rolled my eyes and laughed.

i grabbed my sneakers and hurriedly put them on, i walked to the couch and picked up my bag when my phone suddenly ringed.

i ran to the mirror in the bathroom and fixed my hair, then quickly i ran out to the door but stopped in my tracks

he'll think i'm crazy if i'm running towards him like this

i shook my head and walked all the way down the stairs to the entrance, i saw a black car that was parked right in front of my house.

i knocked on the window and saw jimin sitting in the passengers seat, jungkook was in the drivers seat when i knocked on the window.

"right...you don't have a license..." i chuckled a little.

"that's why jungkook is here, but do you mind driving.."

i threw my head back and laughed, jungkook exited the car and held the door open for me.

"thanks kookie" i smiled and patted his head, he passed me the keys and closed the door once i was inside.

"where is going to?"

"he wanted to roam around, he'll probably just look for snacks around your neighborhood"

"ah alright, let's go then"

i started the car and exited the driveway. we drove in silence for a while until he spoke up.

"kisu shite mo ii?"

my heart started to beat three times after when i heard those words, it also made my stomach fill up with butterfly's.

"park jimin did you just ask me if you could kiss me?"

"did i say it right?"

a laugh escaped my mouth at his words and questions, the feeling of happiness and comfort also filled me up.

"hey we're here already..are you just going to wait in the car or would you like to go in with me?"

his eyes lit up as he quickly took off his seatbelt and ran out the car and into the entrance of the building.

"yah jimin wait for me!"

after hours of taking pictures we were finally finished, i walked to the refreshments area and found jimin asleep on the couch. i grabbed an apple and walked towards him.

"jimin..i just finished, its time to go"

he shifted towards me and pulled his jacket closer to him. i furrowed my eyebrows and tried to wake him up again.

"jimin! wake up it's time to go!" i yelled softy.