How your first kiss happened

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙
• your first kiss with Sesshy happened when you, Jaken and Rin stopped to take a break at a river where you all decided to try and catch fish. You only caught one, Jaken none but Rin caught two for Jaken and her. After you got out of the water you noticed that Sesshomaru came back and went to greet him when all a sudden he pulled you down to him and kissed you. You were shocked at first but then melted into the kiss and kissed back, when you two disconnected you heard clapping from Rin and a grunt from Jaken saying that if you where bad to Sesshomaru he would deal with you himself. To that he got hit and glared at by Sesshomaru.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡
• you and InuYasha's first kiss happened when his demon blood took over his body and he started attacking innocent people so the only way to calm him down was to kiss him and that's what you did. You went up to him and kissed him, at that he started to calm down to the point he turned back to his normal half demon self and pulled you closer by the waist and deepened the kiss. When you were done you both were blushing. So he confessed his love to you.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

tu primer beso con Sesshy ocurrió cuando Jaken y Rin se detuvieron a tomar un descanso en un río donde todos decidieron intentar pescar. Sólo atrapaste a uno, Jaken, nadie más que Rin atrapó dos para Jaken y ella. Después de que saliste del agua notaste que Sesshomaru regresó y fue a saludarlo cuando de repente te sacó de él y te besó. Al principio estabas sorprendido pero luego te derritió en el beso y te besaron cuando desconectaron escucharon aplaudir a Rin y a un gruñón de Jaken diciendo que si tú estabas en mal lugar a Sesshomaru se ocuparía de ti mismo. A eso fue golpeado y mirado por Sesshomaru.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

tú y el primer beso de Inuyasha ocurrieron cuando su sangre demonio se apoderó de su cuerpo y empezó a atacar a gente inocente, así que la única manera de calmarlo fue besarlo y eso es lo que hiciste. Fuiste a él y lo besaste, en ese momento empezó a calmarse hasta el punto que volvió a su ser normal medio demonio y te acercó más por la cintura y profundizó el beso. Cuando terminaron, ambos se ruborizaban. Así que te confesó su amor.