Your first date

Dats my baby 💕😍 ⬆️

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙 Your first date with Sesshy was when you were traveling with him and started to get to know him and he asked you to follow him through the woods to a nice secluded area of the forest which had fireflies that slowly flew and lit up the area it was beautiful just as your night with him was.

🍡Inuyasha🍡
🍡
🍡 InuYasha was really nervous I mean he didn't know what to really do so he helped you climb a tree and made sure you didn't fall of while you two were up there. Then he gently held your hand as you two watched the night sky and moon together whilst putting a couple words in the mix.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

Tu primera cita con Sesshy fue cuando viajaste con él y empezaste a conocerlo y te pidió que lo siguieras por el bosque hasta una bonita zona aislada del bosque que tenía luciérnagas que volaban lentamente y encendieron la zona que era hermosa como era tu noche con él.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

Inuyasha estaba muy nervioso. No sabía qué hacer realmente, así que te ayudó a subir un árbol y se aseguró de que no cayeran mientras ustedes dos estaban allí. Luego sostuvo suavemente su mano mientras ustedes dos miraban el cielo nocturno y la luna juntas mientras ponían un par de palabras en la mezcla.