What he brags about you to others

Here's a FEAST!! ⬆️

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙
Sesshomaru doesn't brag he's to noble for that, he merely speaks the truth. Most of the time Sesshy doesn't like talking about you with strangers. Not to be rude to you though, he loves you of course and he loves talking about you just not to strangers (they don't need to know everything they might get ideas.)
Anyways he loves talking about how beautiful you are and how he would love you even if you look like old cheese and age doesn't matter to him your his mate he will love your forever.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡
He loves to brag about you in small little ways (like he blends them into the conversation subtly) while he's talking with villagers or to Miroku. He loves to brag about how your the most beautiful and perfect person he's ever met and how lucky he is to have you and that no one else can ever have you.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

Sesshomaru no presume de ser noble por eso, sólo dice la verdad. La mayoría de las veces a Sesshy no le gusta hablar de ti con extraños. No quiero ser grosero contigo, pero te ama, por supuesto y le encanta hablar de ti, sólo no con extraños (no necesitan saber todo lo que pueden tener ideas.)
De todos modos, le encanta hablar de lo hermosa que eres y cómo te amaría aunque parezcas un viejo queso y edad no le importa a tu amigo, él amará a tu eterno.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

Le encanta alardear de ti de pequeñas maneras (como los mezcla en la conversación sutilmente) mientras está hablando con aldeanos o con Miroku. Le encanta alardear de cómo tu persona más hermosa y perfecta que haya conocido y la suerte que es de tenerte y que nadie más pueda tenerte.