When the reader gets genderbent!

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙
It was so sudden you were eating with Sesshomaru and then poff man! Sesshomaru got his defense skills going and jumped to where you were very quickly. When the smoke cleared away Sesshomaru saw who was in his arms and he dropped you not knowing that that was you. He then started asking you where his wife was and when you said that you are the man who is in front of him he didn't believe you. But when you proved to him that you were you he didn't really get near you because he still had suspicions. When you poffed back he got up quickly and hugged you closely and asked if you were okay while nuzzling you. You said yes and he didn't let you go the rest of the night.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡
Shippo (?) had learned new fox magic and decided to pull a prank on InuYasha by turning him into a girl but when he went to do it he accidentally turned you into a guy and you were surprised not really expecting it. InuYasha next to you saw and he was also surprised but pissed at Shippo (?) because he turned his beautiful wife into a guy. After you stood there watching InuYasha chase Shippo (?) around yelling at him he finally turned you back. And when I say InuYasha was worried I mean it, he ran up to you and gently grabbed your face and asked if you were okay to which you said yes before he carried you off to your little house.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

¡Fue tan repentino que estabas comiendo con Sesshomaru y luego Poff Man! Sesshomaru obtuvo sus habilidades de defensa y saltó a donde estabas muy rápido. Cuando el humo se fue Sesshomaru vio quién estaba en sus brazos y te dejó sin saber que eras tú. Luego empezó a preguntarte dónde estaba su esposa y cuando dijiste que eras el hombre que está frente a él no te creía. Pero cuando le demostraste que eras tú, no se acercó a ti porque aún tenía sospechas. Cuando volviste, se levantó rápidamente y te abrazó de cerca y te preguntó si estabas bien mientras te daba un ataque. Dijiste que sí y no te dejó ir el resto de la noche.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

Shippo (?) había aprendido nueva magia de zorros y decidido hacer una broma en InuYasha convirtiéndolo en una chica pero cuando fue a hacerlo, accidentalmente te convirtió en un tipo y te sorprendió no esperarlo. InuYasha junto a ti y también estaba sorprendido pero enojado con Shippo (?) porque convirtió a su hermosa esposa en un hombre. Después de que te quedaste ahí viendo InuYasha perseguir Shippo (?) por ahí gritándole, finalmente te dio la espalda. Y cuando digo que InuYasha estaba preocupado, se acercó a ti y suavemente agarró tu cara y preguntó si estabas bien a lo que dijiste que sí antes de que te llevara a tu casita.