Your reactions in a horror house

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙
It's not your fault that you might have screamed just a little, I mean you did see someone come out of the wall with a bloody katana and half his face hanging off his jaw. That's scary! Right? Yea. But to Sesshomaru he thought it was pathetic. Just plain idiotic. Oh! You were trying to scare me? Dumbass you couldn't even come close to it. Anyways you just jumped and clung onto him.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡
You couldn't even look, it was just to much for you, between the fog and the blood 🩸 (I didn't even know this was an emoji) you just wanted to go home so you stood behind InuYasha and told him your thoughts. InuYasha couldn't even focus on what you were saying he was just confused and mad that you dragged him into this if you were just gonna be a chicken about it. To him this was the stupidest idea you'd ever had. You of course hit him in the back of the head for that when you got out.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

No es tu culpa que pudieras haber gritado un poco, quiero decir que viste a alguien salir de la pared con un sangriento katana y la mitad de su cara colgando de su mandíbula. ¡Eso da miedo! ¿Verdad? Sí. Pero para Sesshomaru pensó que era patético. Simplemente idiota. ¡Oh! ¿Intentabas asustarme? Idiota que ni siquiera pudiste acercarte a él. De todos modos, saltaste y te aferraste a él.

🍡Inuyasha🍡
🍡
🍡

No podías mirar, era sólo para ti, entre la niebla y la sangre. Ni siquiera sabía que esto era un emoji. Sólo querías ir a casa, así que te quedaste detrás de Inuyasha y le dijiste tus pensamientos. InuYasha ni siquiera podía concentrarse en lo que estabas diciendo que estaba confundido y enojado porque lo arrastraste a esto si solo fueras a ser un pollo al respecto. Para él esta fue la idea más estúpida que jamás habías tenido. Por supuesto que le golpeaste en la parte trasera de la cabeza cuando saliste.