His first thoughts on you

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙 when he first saw you he thought you were but just a weak human who decided to wander the woods alone. But in fact you were a woman who fell down a well and ended up here, you were lost basically and asked if you could travel with them until you found a safe place to go he just looked at you and continued to walk "that's a yes mortal!" (Jaken) since then you've been living with Sesshy.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡 he thought you were gonna be just like Kagome and all whiney but no you were very nice and mature about the situation you were in and he really appreciated that especially when you didn't confront him about his dog ears. He was surprised at how thoughtful you were towards the group that's when he knew you were the one.

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

cuando te vio por primera vez pensó que eras sólo un humano débil que decidió vagar por el bosque solo. Pero de hecho, eras una mujer que cayó por un pozo y terminó aquí, estabas perdido básicamente y preguntó si podías viajar con ellos hasta que encontraste un lugar seguro para ir, él sólo te miró y siguió caminando "¡Es un sí mortal!" Desde entonces has estado viviendo con Sesshy.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

pensó que ibas a ser igual que Kagome y todo quejido pero no, fuiste muy amable y maduro sobre la situación en la que estabas y realmente apreció eso especialmente cuando no lo enfrentaste con sus orejas de perro. Se sorprendió de lo considerado que eras hacia el grupo que supo que eras tú.