His favorite picture of you together

(English)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙
Sesshy's favorite picture of you two is where you both are standing in front of his balcony doorway and he has his arms wrapped around your waist and your arms are around his neck. He loves this picture he thinks you look beautiful.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡
Inu's favorite picture of you two is where your sleeping and he's awake, and was trying to take a picture on your phone. He was having trouble trying to remember how you showed him but he accidentally took one and it was perfect! With him pouting groggily and you peacefully sleeping! He loves it! (And likes to tease you on how cute you were sleeping)

(Español)

🌙Sesshomaru🌙
🌙
🌙

La foto favorita de Sesshy de ustedes dos es donde ambos están parados frente a su puerta del balcón y él tiene sus brazos alrededor de su cintura y sus brazos están alrededor de su cuello. Le encanta esta foto, piensa que te ves hermosa.

🍡InuYasha🍡
🍡
🍡

La foto favorita de Inu de ustedes dos es donde duermes y él está despierto, y estaba tratando de tomar una foto en tu teléfono. Estaba teniendo problemas tratando de recordar cómo le mostraste pero accidentalmente tomó uno y fue perfecto! ¡Con él puchando groggily y tú durmiendo pacíficamente! ¡Le encanta! (Y le gusta burlarse de lo lindo que estabas durmiendo)