Tight

"My sister just a summer get togehterl and she gave me all the left overs sooo I got a lot of food to spare...because I was the only one that showed up" Lumi put it. "That's, great!" Monica said jumping with excitement,  "yeah...great" Izzy said, panting form walking so fast. "Okay go sit iz! Me and Monica will get you the biggest snack you've ever seen!" She yelled , hoping up and down. Monica laughed and Izzy sat down, falling down into the soft squishy couch. She sighed and looked down at her swollen belly, it had gotten flatter but still had a tiny bit of redness form the swell. After around 5 minutes the two other girls came in with a cart full of food. At least 20 bowls of spaghetti, 30 rolls, 10 bottles of cola, 6 bottles of Sprite, two marble three stack cakes, 15 hot dog, 4 packs of oreos, 8 bowls of punch and at least 30 huge pizzas. "That's alot" Izzy said glancing at it with pure hunger in her eyes. "Yup, now what to start with...hm", Lumi tapped her chin. "Let's get you full of the dinner type food, so um let's start with the spaghetti" Monica said walking closer with a bowl in hand. Her and Lumi started stuffing Iz full of the noodle, both having bowls in there hand and shoving fork fulls into her mouth at the same time. Bowl after bowl Iz grew. After the 6th bowl her stomach was hard as a bolder and as big as a basket ball. And at 15 her stomach grew red and pained. Soon Enough they reatched 20. Her stomach crying and thick, being as red as an apple, as round as a glass ball. Iz burped, "holy shit....." she groaned, placing a hand on her hard belly. "We ain't stopping till your as big as this living room!" Lumi said smiling.