party

A few months had passed. And izzy's addiction to eating had gotten her zero freinds so far. As lumi and Monica had moved out of town, leaving izzy behind. Of course they kept in touch.
Izzy had heard of a party going on in the aparment next to her. And she had asked her neighbor if she could come and he said yes. The more the Mariar.

Izzy had calmed down from her size in the eariler months. But was not the average skinny woman, not anymore. She had thick thighs. Think enough to pop through the tiny holes in her fishnets leggings. Her ass had gotten to a size where her butt crack was almost always seen. No matter how big pants were, her ass was bigger.
Her waist was small though. Her arms puffy, t shirt were rather tight. But not to an extent of uncomfortable.
Her boobs were a big size. Big enough to where jer t shirts showed a huge amount of cleavage. Enough to wear she could put her phone in between her boobs and loose the phone for hours.
Her nipples would protrude through her bra. The normally thick fabric over her boobs thinned by the side of her boob.
Her belly was round and squishy. It would gently rest on her lap when she sat. It went out to about her lower thigh. It would softly slosh and purr when it was touched. It was thick. Like memory foam. It was as soft as a pillow but as loud as a cruise ship. You could put your hand on it and its leave an imprint for at least 6 seconds.

As the party came near. Izzy knew she had to dress up. So she dug up some clothes.
First putting on a long flowly red dress. It lost her figure. Qnd it hung down so low. Low enough to show her large nipples. So that one was a no go.

She then put on some crop tops and some shorts. Putting on some tights under them.
The crop top was tight, tight and stretched out due to her boobs.
It was thin. Showing her large nipples again. Because it went over both breasts, it was short. Only going over her nipples area. And as she was trying to get it off. She ripped it in half. Causing her boobs to burst out and slosh loudly. Causing her to sigh. The shorts normally went down to knee. But because of her thick Thicks thigh and rumours ass, it only went up to mid thigh.
Her butt crack was on full display, showing her bubbly bumpy ass cheeks. And her thighs were bulging out the bottom of the shorts. Bursting.through the litte rip in the side of them.
Her tights were incredibly tight on her thick legs. Holes would begin to budge through the thin fabric. Causing her thighs to pop out of the holes. And her cafes would pour out of the holes like butter.
Izzy sighed "I wish I was bigger..." she said. Shaking her head and unbuttoning the shorts. As she did so, the shorts quickly ripped off of her. Causing her thighs and butt to bounce. Witch caused a giant tear down her tights.

She then put on her final, and best outfit.
A tight white dress. How could she forget she had this? It was perfect!
It was extremely tight, showing off every curve, and every bump on izzy's fat skin. But she liked it.
It was a V neck. Plunging down her giant boobs. Showing there big size. And because it was so tight, she couldn't a wear bra. So you could see her big, bottle cap sized nipple that went as far out as a tic-tac.
The sleeves were tight and short. Causing her juicy arms to bulb out the bottom of them. The dress would hig her stomach. Causing it to move into two lumps. A small upper one, and a big lower one. She was starving, but she knew shed just eat a the party. But the dress and the belly did not aggree. Her belly would roar and grumble. shake and moan. But she liked it.
The dress hugged her ass. And it was so tight, it rode up in the back because of her giant but. Showing the lower part of her butt cheeks. They were lumpy and thick. As soft as a pillow.
Her thighs would explode out the bottom of the dress. Jiggling and bouncing whenever the wind hit them slightly.
She decided to wear some fishnets and heels.
And her legs would pour and melt out the fishnets.

After she had gotten dressed. She waddled her way into the party. Opening the door she would find mainly men. All young and her age.
Smiling she immediately went to the snack table. Only getting in one peice of chocolate before a young man walked up to her.
"How about I make you double stuffed, my lady?" He asked. And to most, this would be repulsed and doshisted by the woman. But izzy, loved the request. Taking his hand as they jogged off into another room.
She was sat down in a chair. A smile on her face.
And the man, who she learned was named Kat. Looked just as excited.