Intense

"No that's crazy" izzy said, sitting in the sand as her fat poured on the sides of the bathing suit. "Excalty soo, they said that theres way to much water in the lake this year and they need a way to get rid of it so we wont be doing harm , we'll be doing good" lumi explained grinning. "alright alright, fine you can it but, if I look like I'm ready to pop, dont stop" she said nodding to her freind. Lumi giggled grabbing tube form her car and putting it in izzys mouth and connecting it to the lake. She was going to make Izzy a balloon. Iz breathed and before she knew it water was pouring down her throat, she didnt need to swallow it it just went down, once the first drop hit her belly it erupted form her swim suit, it tearing her swim suit in half, now a two peace as her doorknob shot in the middle. Lumi giggled as she watched iz grow, about 5 minutes went by and already Izzy was a slushy mess, her stomach had grown yet but it was full and starting to get over full , hard and bloated the real bloat started. Her stomach starting to get wider. Ballooning her stomach shot out even further, er belly button fully out now, her stomach grew taller, than wider again. Soon enough being izzy had to lay in the sand while she grew, getting bigger and bigger as the water came in, her stomach grew and grew, soon enough her legs followed the same fat, getting full and her ass getting wide and so big it lifted her off the ground, her boobs than turning into waterballoons, not tapering anymore they were litreal circles, them being to big Izzy coudnt see. Her stomach hung over her, so full and tight that lumi could press her head on her stomach and wee inside. Clear water, that's all that was in it, water. Izzy got big, than large, than gigantic. Her entire bathing suit ripped off as she was inflated. Lumi then took the tube out and put it in her car. Izzys stomach was taller than she was, and she was 5'4. Placing a hand on her freinds gut she started rubbing it, Iz panting, to large to sit up lumi had to roll her back to her place. Luckily she to it all being water she could just squish her into the house. She brought her into the living room, the biggest room, but she was still huge for the room. laying on the ground on her back, the nipples of her boobs touched the ceiling, the 12 foot high ceiling. "Do you wanna do more?" Lum asked, Izzy nodded "so...hungry.." she mumbled. Lum giggled and took this a sign to start stuffing her freind. Starting off with breakfast foods, shoving pancakes and sausages into her mouth, pouring.orange juice and ceral down her throat, squirting maple syrup down into her gut. Than lunch food, burgers soon burgers apon burgers went down her throat, chicken nuggets running down and chip bags going down at once. Sprite and coke ran down her throat and into her stomach, causing her to burp loudly. Than came dinner, turkeys and hams, pasta apon pasta taking room in her gut, beginning to get drowsy liz yawned and lum shoved down pounds of milk down her throat. Than,dessert, so much food was put into liz that she touched the ceiling.