Huge

"Okay so, 30 rolls, 10 bottles of cola, 6 bottles of Sprite, two marble three stack cakes, 15 hot dog, 4 packs of oreos, 8 bowls of punch and at least 30 huge pizzas left" Monica said. Iz groaned "I can barley breathe already!" She said, her bright red stomach gurgling loudly.  "Here, Lum will feed you and I'll rub your gut" Monica said sitting next to the stuffed girl. Placing her hand on her enlarged gut and rubbing it gently. "O-okay" Iz said, her stomach growling. Lum smiled and started stuffing Iz full o hotdogs. She managed to get them all in her mouth but Izzy had to swallow them slowly, almost being unable to eat them. Her stomach now so round and hard that Monica coudnt push down on it. Her stomach roared and slurred, being loud enough to vibrate. "Oh gosh, Iz your so heavy lookin" she said, looking down at the now to stuffed to talk girl. Lum giggled and opened Izzys mouth, starting to shove in 6 oreos at time, after finishing the oreos lum pushed in 24 rolls before Iz started drooling. Her stomach so red and round that the top of had grown purple form the stretch. Lum stiffed in the rest of the rolls, giggling at Iz's intense food baby. "We should give her a break" Monica said, brushing her hand over Izzys stomach. Hearing it roar and yell. "Oh come on, she wont get any bigger if we dont do it in a line" lum said jumping up and down. Iz nodded and burped, her bleach being loud and thick. Monica sighed "okay if that's what you want" she said patting izzys stomach. Lum giggled and started shoving cake in her freinds mouth, section after section Iz grew. Her crop top now only covering her breast and her yoga pants stretched to half down her ass. Lum smiled and finished the cake into her freind, immediately shoving 8 pizzas slices at a time into Iz's mouth. Sauce ran across Iz's face, her heart racing as food was shoved into her, stretch Mark's running across her doorknob like stomach. At slice 27 of pizza izzys belly button burst out. Only poking out a small bit it was clear that Izzy was getting to be over 200 pounds. Lum finished the pizzas, giggling as Monica rubbed Oz's gigantic stomach. Her stomach being big enough where that's all Iz could see when she looked down besides her boobs. Her crop top tight and thin, her pants bursting at the seams.  Lum brought out a funnel,  placing it in izzys pound and starting to pour punch in, all eight bowls, than moving onto the 6 8 bottle ounces of Sprite. "Aright last thing" lum giggled, pouring in the 10 2 liter bottles of cola into iz. After she took the funnel out iz burped, so loud the room shook. "One last thing" lum said, grinning as she pulled out 20 pounds worth of yogurt. Placing a tube in izzys mouth she pumped in the yogurt. Izzy burst at the seams, her pants ripped. Her crop top tared in half, her belly button shooting straight out , the length and width of a school eauser. Her bra ripping at the sides, her underwear inside her ass crack. Her nipples as big as a thumb tack. "I'll go get you a maternity dress I packed" Monica said, her already being 6 months pregnant she had a case full of large clothes. izzy groaned , her stomach being so straight it went to her knees. After 40 minutes of getting up and trying to stay balanced izzy started putting on the dress. It was tight, barley hanging off her extended stomach. She looked 9 months pregnat with ten. The dress' neck line going down half her boob, her nipples being as pointy as ever through the white dress. Her belly button sticking straight out on her huge stomach. It being big enough for Iz not being able to get out the room. Her ass being big where the dress was so tight over it her ass crack was visble. Her ass being so big that it was to wide to get out the door. Her boobs being the same fate, being to big so fit through the door frame. Her thighs hitting togehter making it almost impossible to move. Her stomach skin being so thin and stretched the undigested food visble moving around her stomach. She tried to walk out the room but coudnt , having to sleep on the couch for the night.

( hope you liked the super long chapter! Was super fun to write!)