Gigantic

Sleeping on the couch that night was hard, normally iz would sleep on her stomach, but now it was to large to. Even trying to get on her side proved hard, her stomach sticking straight out , her ass knocking her off the couch, her boobs blocking her vision. But evetaully she fell asleep and the next day led to something diffrent. "Holy shit" lum said, Monica gasped after, izzy blinked open her eyes. She felt heavy already, "What is it?" Iz asked , looking at them. Monica brought her to a mirror coudnt belive what she saw, her arms big and chubby, her legs huge and thick, her ass as big as a stool top. Her boobs were giant, hanging, being big enough to slosh as she walked. Then it came to her stomach, still like a doorknob, but now thing were digested so it hung slightly, well alot, bouncing up and down when she walked, It grown 5 times in width since last night, and now with her giant ass and slushy boobs and heavy arms and legs the door seemed impossible. But Iz got under it and Monica and Lum pushed her through it. Today was the for the bikini swim, Izzy loved how she looked and wanted to get bigger, telling Lum that in private knowing that once Monica goes home lum woudnt stop at anything. So they made a plan, after 6 o clock when monica leaves, shed eat everything. Lum giggled "ready to go swimming with that sticking out of yah?" Lumi asked giggling, placing her hands on the now jiggly, soft gut that Izy had gained. The dress had started to fit a bit less than last night, seams bursting at the sides, side boob pouring out, ass cheeks stretching the back of it, belly buttons causing it to rip. But izzy liked it and went out in it to the beach. She had brought her own swimsuit and now was wondering how, and of it would fit. Shed ben the only one to bring a full peaice, funny enough. Lumi came out of the dressing room with a green top with flowers on it and a small skirt green bottom. Monica came out with a dark purple top and a dark purple button. Then it was Izzys turn to come out, coming out in a hot pink bathing suit, her boobs were almost fully out, being pushed up so high is almost coudnt see at all, her nipppes shooting out, the swimsuit went into her ass, causing her ass cheeks to become perky and high, her thighs now close togehter and rubbing uo on echother still hard to walk. But how the swimsuit covered her stomach was the funny thing,  stretched it held in all her soft fat, she looked sum what normal beside the gigantic boobs and wide ass. Her belly button had gone back in a small bit, now she just looked like Monica, pregnant, she waddled over to her freinds. "Your lookin small, Iz" she poked her freinds gut. Izzy panted "dont jinx it, if I sit down I think I might pour over the seat" she groaned starting to walk to the beach. About 4 hours of playing in the water and Monica had to to home, causing Lumi and Izzy to be the only one left at the beach now, as everyone had left to see a concert near by. That's when lum got an idea, a watery idea.