What...?

This chapter is short.

"Huh...?" Drew muttered, sitting up in bed.

His room had a light orange glow, despite the late time — 2:03 a.m.

In front of him, was a tall, lean figure. The face was beautiful — he was sure of it, to the point he'd bet a lot of money on it — but he couldn't point out a single feature on their face without doubts.

All he could see were baby blue eyes, that seemed to stare into his soul. It was not a glare though. It seemed soft, and maybe even comforting.

He felt comfortable with the eye contact the two of them shared, maybe even at peace.

He relished in the feeling. It wasn't one many got to experience, even as young children. A feeling of total peace, the mind cleared. He felt no alarm at the person who (presumably) broke into his house.

Everything was fine.

He was fine.

He smiled, and began to sit up.

He noticed his bed was much more comfortable than it was yesterday. Or had it always been that soft? He stepped onto the cold floor, shivering slightly in the cold.

"Who are you," he asked without concern. The person didn't answer, much to Drew's dismay. Drew walked closer to the person, as the glow turned brighter and he felt lighter.

He tried to grab the person's hand, and it began to fade, and soon the limb had dissipated. "Wait—" he said.

The figure turned to him, their eyes glowing,

"Drew..." They muttered. Their voice seemed so ethereal to the YouTuber. So... familiar yet unidentifiable.

Drew came closer to the person, reaching his arm out in a trance.

His finger drew close to the person's face, until they disappeared. The glow suddenly stopped.

Drew woke up, feeling much heavier compared to before. That was a dream? He glanced to the side, where his computer was still turned on. On the screen, was Danny in the video the two had made.

His baby blue eyes made him shiver.

"What...?" He thought.

Thanks for reading! Comment (and vote if you're feeling enthusiastic), for more! See you next time!