Sorting

Drew had never really been the type to ignore his feelings. If he was uncomfortable, he wasn't going to hide it. If he was angry or sad, he would confront the person.

And if he was in love, he would confess.

Like what had happened with Amanda.

He still remembered that day, as if it had just happened recently, although it had been years since then. He was a blushing and stuttering mess, unable to make sense of his feelings and words.

That was why he started sorting them out, by writing in a journal. He didn't want to call it a diary, since the term had dorkish connotations to it that he didn't like.

He never used it unless he was feeling conflicted or unsure, which was why he found himself using it more often.

He knew there was some type of tension between himself and Danny -- which would eventually have to be resolved. But resolving this tension would lead to a whole new problem, his wife.

And there was where the large problem began. Yes, he had a 'crush' on Danny, or maybe something more. But he still loved Amanda, and it wasn't like he could just leave her. That wouldn't be fair to Amanda or himself, which was why he sat at his desk, pen in hand.

"What do I do," he quietly mumbled to himself, biting the tip of his pen. He didn't want to keep this all inside himself, he didn't want to explode in a mess of emotions. This was the type of conflict he went to his journal to solve.

Eventually, he came up with an idea.

A dumb, idiotic, and unreliable plan.

But it was the only one that came to mind, so it was the one he would follow.

"I'm going to talk to Danny," he said to himself, ending the journal entry on a high note.

He opened his iPhone, pressing on his 'phone' app, ignoring 99+ missed calls. 'Must be a spam number,' he thought to himself, pressing on Danny's number.

It automatically went to voicemail, not even ringing. This obviously concerned Drew; Danny always picked up his calls, even if they were spam numbers! He called again, only to hear a familiar, yet unfamiliar voice.

Logan Paul?

What was Logan Paul doing with Danny Gonzalez's phone? It didn't seem right...

"Yo, is this your friend? Or maybe friends with benefits?" Drew could hear Logan Paul Dan from the other side of the phone. In the background of the call were... small... moaning noises...?

"What did you do with Danny?" Drew hissed, anger seething from his voice. Logan laughed, before continuing. "Lighten up, I'm just showin' your friend a good time!"

Drew felt his blood freeze.

A good time...?

I appreciate you guys reading, even though I haven't been updating often!