Next Day

You're probably staying at home following the quarantine right now, if you're on Wattpad, but PLEASE, stay at home! Anyways I'm not gonna ramble on like those YouTube ads you've probably seen, so... Enjoy!

Danny awoke, in a suggestive position with his 'friend' Drew. He felt his cheeks heat up, as he slowly tried to leave Drew's embrace, but to no avail. For someone who was asleep, Drew was pretty fucking strong.

So, Danny resolved himself, and figured out what his last options were.

A.) Wake Drew up
B.) Wait for Drew to wake up

Obviously he wasn't going to just lay there on the floor, waiting for Drew to wake up. That could take hours!

'Hmm... how do I wake him up?' He thought to himself.

Danny then cane upon the perfect plan. One that could wake up Drew and embarrass him--in a good way.

Danny lightly pressed his lips to Drew's forehead, watching the latter slowly wake from his slumber.

"D-Danny?! What are you doing--" Then, Drew realized it was, in fact, his fault. He was the one holding Danny in an iron-lock grip, after all.

"Oh... did that...?"

Danny could only nod in response, as Drew relinquished his grip from the male. 'How embarrassing...'

Danny stood up, looking down at Drew in pity.

"I'm... I'm sorry for doing that last night... even though I was drunk, I also took advantage of you when you were drunk..." Danny murmured sincerely.

Drew felt his eyes widen as he realized what Danny was saying. He thought that maybe... the two of them could be together...

"Wait!"

Danny turned to face Drew, with a look of confusion on his face. "What?" He replied.

"Was... was that really not what you wanted?" Drew knew his words sounded strange, but he needed Danny's answer. Or rather, he needed Danny.

"I shouldn't say, but..." Danny paused for a solid half minute, looking out the window.

"I did like it," Danny finally finished, to Drew's astonishment. Did Danny actually like him?! His wife was somehow the last thing on his mind, as he felt love blossom in his chest. But this time, it was for Danny, and not the woman he had married.

"I liked it too, Danny," Drew looked up at the male, with only him in mind.

And that interaction ended with a kiss.