Fourth of July! [Special]

This isn't canon to the story, not that anything is really canon... since this is a fanfiction... but you get my point!

"Come on Drew!" Danny groaned, standing next to the door.

"Do you see my crocs?" Drew asked, shuffling around in Danny's shoe rack, looking for his precious crocs. "Oh, they're right here."

Drew put on his Classic American Flag Clog's, fitted with special, limited-edition Jibbitz charms. They were his favorite pair of shoes, but he could only really wear them on the Fourth of July, since the crocs were covered in an American flag.

"Where did you even get those?" Danny asked. Drew's crocs were covered in charms and a gaudy Fourth of July design. It was a pair of crocs, it had the shape and design, but it didn't look like crocs.

"I got it on croc's official website: crocs.com, where you too can get high-quality crocs for low prices! They sell shoes fitted for both men and women, and for all ages! What a steal! And you too can wear these stylish shoes made with a fully original and patented substance that molds to the shape of your feet--"

Danny sighed, leaving his house. Drew followed suit, clad in his special Fourth of July crocs.

"Is it really okay to be celebrating the Fourth of July with everything going on right now?" Drew asked, as the two traveled to the fireworks viewing place.

"Probably not," Danny replied. "Honestly, we're heading to an abandoned Wendy's parking lot, and I'm gonna light some illegal fireworks. I got them off some shady guy who called himself 'Fat Tony'."

Drew looked slightly taken aback, but made no signs of not wanting to go light illegal fireworks at the Wendy's parking lot.

Within five minutes, the two had arrived at their destination. There was no signs of anyone else being nearby, since the Wendy's was completely empty, besides the rats chilling inside.

Drew sat down on the concrete of the parking lot, as Danny lit some of his illegal fireworks.

The two sat next together, watching the fireworks go off. "This is wonderful..." Drew smiled.

Danny kissed Drew's cheek, watching the latter go completely red, like an anime character.

And that was their fantastic, first Fourth of July together.