15 - Motel Glen Capri

This has got to be the creepiest and saddest motel I have ever seen. The Motel Glen Capri is definitely a place I would never want to visit. Standing next to Isaac in front of the bus, I eye the two story motel with a curled lip. This looks like the kind of place criminals would come to to hide from the cops. My duffel bag weighs down my body, but I keep myself from slouching. I may have overpacked. 

        Scott and Stiles hop off of the bus, one of the last few to disembark. Stiles' own face crinkles up in distaste because of this motel. I think I would rather sleep on the bus.

        "I've seen worse." Scott announces.

        "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles questions.

        Coach blows his whistle. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed up til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

        Students trudge forward to grab a room key from Coach's hand. I bump into Isaac's side to get him to walk forward.

        "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Coach says as I pass him with Isaac and Boyd. 

        "Can I share a room with you guys?" I walk in between the two of them. I peer at the room key in Isaac's hand. Second floor. 

        Isaac throws an arm over my shoulders. "Of course, sis." 

        I glimpse at Boyd and pat his arm. "Don't worry, Boyd. I'll share a bed with him, so you don't have to."

        Boyd chuckles on our way to the stairs.

        "And, I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." Coach yells at all of us.

        "Coach is way over his head tonight." I lean against Isaac.

        We walk up the stairs to the second floor, followed by other students. The stairs creak a little under us and I hurry up the rest of the way. This motel is old and creepy. Definitely reconsidering sleeping on the bus. We walk down the walkway until we reach room 121. Isaac unlocks the room, walking inside first. 

        The room smells strongly like mothballs and dead animals. I groan. It's just one night. I can survive that. I toss my bag on the bed closest to the door. Boyd sits down on the other bed. A red duffel bag flops on the bed next to mine. Shivering from the chilly temperature in the room, I unzip my bag for my black, zip up hoodie. 

        "I'm going to go see Scott." I say once I have my hoodie halfway zipped up. 

        "Whoa, wait." Isaac grabs my arm, stopping me. "Uh, can we talk for a second?"

        I nod once. He leads me back over to the bed. I sit down on the edge. Boyd peers at the both of us before heading for the bathroom. Isaac scrunches his face up.

        "Look, you've changed a lot, and I'm so proud of you." Isaac pats my leg once. "Just- Are you ready for a relationship?"

        I tilt my head to the side in confusion. A relationship? What is he talking about? I open my mouth, only to quickly shut it. "What are you talking about?"

        "Scott." 

        "What about Scott?" I ask, completely befuddled. 

        Isaac scratches the back of his head. "He's totally into you."