three.

▸ T H R E E ◂
❛ The Quiet ❜

▸ T H R E E ◂❛ The Quiet ❜

×

It was quite late at night and the time that Mark was suspected to return only became more and more, continuously, overdue. First the timer was set to go off at eight, then eight became nine, ten, eleven, twelve. A few minutes after the clock hit one o'clock in the morning, that's when Donghyuck sprung up from the bed he was still bundled up in to meet the expectedly drunk Mark Lee before him.

Donghyuck previously spent his hours binge watching anime on the enormous television screen on the wall of the room facing the side of Donghyucks stationed bed, in particular, he watched more of his favourite choice 'My Hero Acadamia' so the background noises of that anime could be heard in this scene where Mark entered.

Mark was humorous when he was drunk; tripping over himself, being a total clumsy idiot while talking about nonsense things, he also somehow lost one of his shoe's on the way back. The topic of the nonsense this night, actually was Donghyuck. He was trying to convince his other drunk comrades that Donghyuck was going to be his and only his boyfriend even though Mark hardly knew Donghyuck and based this mainly off of looks. How did his friends react? They did not believe him, that couldn't stop him from also telling Donghyuck though. 'My baby!' He cried and sobbed when he met the eyes of the younger male who was awfully confused as to why he was given a pet name.

'I'm your what?' Donghyuck's nose twitched, like a rabbit, but instead of it being to sniff out things; it was a twitch signifying that he was fairly uncomfortable with the attitude Mark had.

Mark shook his head, left, right, left, right, left - 'Repeat after me, readdddy?'

Of course Donghyuck had all of the urge to go to run all of the way to his trusted friend who had caused all of this: Taeyong, who was probably in the central of his room. Donghyuck would definitely run into that room of Taeyong's to hide, but then he had the underwhelming feeling that there was a possibility that Jaehyun could be there too if Mark decided to find his way back - to be frank, the younger male did not want to witness the obscenity of whatever happened between his friends within their intimacy. 'Yeah, whatever you say...' Donghyuck spoke gloomily and glumly to the correlative.

'Go on a date with me.' Mark announced.

Donghyuck had not processed what Mark had said until he repeated it like he was told to do, 'Go on a da- WHAT, NO! I don't wanna!' His instant reaction was him being disgusted, he did not want this creepy man to be his first boyfriend or whatever may become of this, he had no feeling's for Mark, aside from maybe being fond of the sight of Mark's alluring bare arms. Then the younger's mind trailed off to what the rest of Mark's body could possibly look like when it is exposed. Donghyuck was unknown of himself looking flushed in the face, like the drunk Mark.

Yet, even though Mark very clearly heard the responce and pouted about it, he still ventured on, 'Please. I am a good man!'

The younger let out a sigh for a longer peroid than usual. 'I think you need to go sleep now, you don't know what you're saying. You probably don't even want to spend your time with me behind all of this and maybe doing it because Taeyong paid you. He's done this before...' Donghyuck began while directing Mark onto the bed. Afterall, he did promise to sleep beside Mark. For safety measures, he placed a blockade of pillows to separate Mark from himself.

It was not long until the wall of pillows was ambushed, you see; After Mark was tucked nicely into the bed right after abandoning his lonely left shoe and sock's, he propelled himself onto Donghyuck's body. 'I like you,' He told Donghyuck, exhaling the disdainful smell of alcohol that still lingered in the cavern of his mouth.

Donghyuck pushed Mark off of him easily, directing the latter back into the place on the bed which he was originally stationed at. 'Sleep.' The younger reminded his drunk roommate before turning his body around to face the television screen which was still playing; Donghyuck grabbed the remote to the television and switched the electronic screen off with just a press of the small red button. There was a silence after that, the room also became dark after the only light source had vanished.

Donghyuck originally had thought that it would take a while to fall asleep when he pulled the duvet across his body. He was both wrong and right because his eyes slowly began to flutter to a close due to how heavy they became - then when he found himself drooling slightly on the pillow after one snore, he felt the unfamiliar body of Mark constraining against him.

He kicked Mark off of him instantly. 'SLEEP!' There, he ended everything with a simple yell that left him more drowsy than how he already is.

×

The drunkenness of Mark was slowly beginning to fade away, therefore he was sobering up and with that there was an exchange for a head ache. This did not mean he was asleep, he could not sleep, notably it got more worse when you add the contributing factor of Donghyuck hugging his arms and legs around the older's body, which was exactly what Donghyuck decided to do in his sleep around twenty minutes ago. Mark could not handle the situation, but at the same time he could not move Donghyuck away because he both didn't want to wake the latter up and also because he was slightly enjoying the moment all at once.

When Donghyuck came forth with the mewling in the ear that Mark owned, sleep-talk, suddenly the moment that Mark was relishing on suddenly had a to shift in its course into a completely unrelated story.

Mark was in fact trying to avoid receiving a turn-on and a hard-on. Both of them would add up to an embarrassing cessation if Donghyuck suddenly woke up to Mark's heart throbbing, pink cheeks, sweaty figure and whatever happens where the sun does not shine.

It was too late.

Mark tried to inch his way out of Donghyuck's grasp because of how uncomfortable he was becoming, especially the uncomfortable swelling in his jeans that was awfully painful, unbearable even.

Minutes later, when Mark had successfully freed himself... Donghyuck twisted and turned in the empty space on the bed which had been abandoned until he eventually woke up. He did not wake up because of how lonely he became, he instead woke up to the strange noises slipping through the crack of the luminating bathroom door.

Most people would expect someone like Donghyuck to check the scene to find out if everything was fine. He was in fact, too tired to do that – so he passed out into a slumber once again with the duvet covers coiled around his tiny body, he completely ignored the unusual sounds echoing their way into his ears.