twelve.

I changed the pattern.
🙊 Slightly.

This is a HELLA short chapter, but for a good reason.

×

▸ T W E L V E ◂
❛ Jealousy Is A Disease ❜

▸ T W E L V E ◂❛ Jealousy Is A Disease ❜

×

"Can you do me favour, and stay away from that guy?" Mark asked as they were simply walking along a pavement, past the busy yet beautiful streets of this city, there was colour everywhere, smells that enchanted one's senses, sounds of joyful music. There were many shops and market stalls open, every inch of the street was thriving, with European culture. There was only one issue that made the two's atmosphere lack, it was the stalls selling flowers. Flowers meant there was a heavy amount of pollen roaming in the soft breeze. Donghyuck seemed to have a bad case of Hayfever, sneezing constantly, eyes watering dramatically as he digged around in his bag for a tissue. This continued until Mark redirected him and himself into a different direction, as soon as it got too much.

After Donghyuck was done with sneezing, he asked his date the simple, "Why?" Then for some reason, he immediately buzzed with energy and excitement as soon as he saw this one shop, which was selling Japanese plushies and anime dvd's. He became partially distracted . He was completely pulled to it. "What's wrong with your friend? He seems nice..." He asked as he pressed his face against the window, a smile stitched across his cheeks. The glass eventually went cloudy when his heated breath hit it, the shop owner then became quite angry - cussing at Donghyuck in Italian because he was ruining the glass, then the rascal just ran off to find Mark again, 'talking to him' a few metres away. He must have not noticed Donghyuck becoming distracted this easily.

Mark wrapped his arm around Donghyuck's shoulders. "I know thing's that you don't. I know what he is trying to do and I don't like it." His word's were almost patronising, like a parent scolding or trying to teach their child about the bad boy next door. But, there was always this feeling that the child will feel when they are taught about the bad kid, it is an urge to break the rules to see if their parents are really telling the truth. To test the words that are received. Or maybe it's the underwhelming crave to break the rules that can be so thrilling and exhilarating. Donghyuck felt like this. He wanted to know what was so bad about that Jaemin, because Jaemin seemed nice, friendly even. Jaemin in fact was more friendly than Taeyong when Donghyuck first met his two friend's. Taeyong has always been one to keep his guard up. "Can read it in his attitude." Mark added as he saw that look on Donghyuck's face, one that showed disobeyance. "He's nice but he's too niave."

That last part seemed to have sparked more of Donghyuck's attention.

Nope, it was actually the guitarist in the town centre playing and singing with an emence amount of skill, that grabbed Donghyuck's full attention. "Look!" He pulled and tugged on Mark's arm, shifting that same arm off of his shoulder, this was until he was holding hands with Mark - and because Donghyuck is very obviously stronger - Mark very easily was yanked in the direction that the youngest was to intrigued to go to. "I want to play a guitar, like that!" The model chirped in complete and utter amusement. - Great, he's easily won over. - Mark thought

"I could teach you." The photographer tried to sound as if he was just as cool as the guitarist, as if he actually knew how to play an instrument. He said this, when all he had learnt, was how to play the flute - when he was younger - he actually was not that great at it, even when he boasts about it sometimes, to sound cool.

"You know how to play?!" Donghyuck's eyes became widened and bright, just like his glistening skin as it caught the sun rays, Mark wondered how Donghyuck was able to achieve such clear skin, it almost was impossible. But to Mark, all things were possible. The youngest made a soft spot inside of Mark pop out, because Donghyuck was excited, bouncing on and off of two feet, as if he was charging up or releasing all of his bundled up excitement. It's adorable, that's his excuse.

The guitarist's song then changed, to a more slow and chilling tune, it made the hair's on Mark's arms stick up.

"No, but I will soon. Like I said, I really like you." Mark nudged Donghyuck, causing the youngest to smile through a suddenly shy face, this shy face was now glaring at the concrete, and biting a bottom lip. It looked as though all of that charged up energy inside of the young Donghyuck turned into mush, his legs stopped moving up and down and were now converting into jelly, wobbling jelly, slowly melting into the ground - until Mark caught hold of him and held him up. Mark, now smirking, also added; "Awh you're so cute~ falling for me, and everything."

"You sound so corny... Yuck...!" A whine was the only thing that Donghyuck could do, he tried to complain as much as possible, to cover up his embarrassing moment. Mark was embarrassing, in all way's possible, especially right now.

"Oh come on! You should love it, I can tell by your smile that you actually do secretly. You have totally fallen for the one and only Mark Lee, the master of collecting hearts!" He had way too much pride, yet he was not ashamed of it. Afterall, the outcome was the best part.

And Donghyuck had a common sense. "Uhm... Sure. Propose to me first or it doesn't count." Shoulders were then shrugged at that, clearly Mark was unsure as to what Donghyuck meant by actually proposing. Marriage, already? But then again, anything Donghyuck said could be misinterpreted in various ways, he was that innocent. Plus, Mark didn't want to propose or get married, it wasn't his thing, especially after the recent events - it would put anyone off of the idea.

Then he thought of something else. "Donghyuck,"

"Mark?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Mark muttered, so nobody could hear, his breathing became heavy after his heart went into a set of palpitations.

Hearts, pounding.