ten.

Just my luck - as an author getting ill is not the best thing, especially when it forces you to run off of coffee and sleep early... :') if there are any mistakes, please forgive me. I seriously am somewhat delirious right now and I am relying on the almighty power of Grammarly, on my laptop and even sometimes Grammarly is not particularly right...

Also, I was having a quick look at my Story Demographics and, a lot of you guys are from The United States of America and The Philippines! I would like to say a thank you, looking at demographics makes me more amazed and inspired to keep on writing. The countries consisted of mainly; United States, Philippines, United Kingdom, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and last but not least Australia! It really amazes me, because most of you guys may not have English as your native tongue, and I am here only fluent in one language, you guys are very intelligent! (I am halfway between being fluent in French though) and I hope that I can be a good source of learning English (British) for you guys.

That's all I have to say, I will stop blabbering like usual - enjoy the gay.

×

▸ T E N ◂

❛ Listen To Me! ❜

×

Stirring awake the following morning was not exactly as thrilling as what was incipiently illustrated within Lee Donghyuck's vision. Donghyuck had initially expected Mark to be sleeping beside him like how it is in those romantic movies slash drama's - but that same Canadian male had completely vanished from the room, it was as if all of their mischievous moonlight activities from last night, were just merely just a playful dream which the younger participant wished was alive. But there was a decent excuse for Mark to have abandoned the younger in that room alone; it was already ten o'clock in Rome, mayhaps Mark was too hungry and impatient to wait for a lazy cat like Donghyuck to open his eyes.

"So, somebody is awake." Donghyuck's gaze eventually darted to the opening of the door, which was where the source of the steady voice could be located, Doyoung. Just seeing him, it made Donghyuck smile so widely, until he remembered the situation, his smile then faded into an awkward uneven line. "What, you're embarrassed about kissing Mark until his lips are raw? Honey, he was boasting about it. You should have seen him," Doyoung shifted his feet into the room where he sat on the edge of the bed where Donghyuck was laying peacefully. "Anyway, I am happy for you, did you lose your virginity or something?" Doyoung's eyes were observing the younger's unkempt hair and the various array of wine-colour printed onto his skin which can only be referred to as the common mark of romance or love, then also his one cat ear, clipped into his locks of hair - the other matching ear to the pair is currently resting under the duvet somewhere, then lastly, his outfit was - of course - no surprise for Doyoung as he has seen this one too many times; but with the current situation, it became much more sexualized than just a cute outfit.