fourteen.

Updating 2 times a day? I'm on a roll. Mainly because I can't find my phone and so I am on my laptop... the only thing I enjoy doing on my laptop is writing so... EMBRACE IT PEOPLE LMAo

×

▸ F O U R T E E N ◂
❛ 'Funny' Thing's ❜

▸ F O U R T E E N ◂❛ 'Funny' Thing's ❜

×

Sleeping beside Mark for the sixth or maybe the seventh time became normal for Donghyuck, they found each other cuddling a lot too. Most of the time Donghyuck would mutter before he shut his eyes, telling Mark a few tales while stroking his head until the both of them blacked out. It was very sweet actually, those little moments. Those were the only moments they had, because of how hectic everything else became.

They spent a few day's in Rome, but all of those day's lacked activity and enthusiasm. It was somewhat hectic, yet, it left space for the very slow progression of Mark and Donghyuck. The kissing became a regular occurrence, but that too also required enthusiasm, which was not there. Most of the kisses only lasted four seconds anyway. But the overall mood could be excused because of how Taeyong was deprived of all of the happiness he once had. When the main root of a friendship, Taeyong, became so lifeless, it began to eat away at his friend's too, it made their week as depressive as it could ever become. The four of them decided to not go to France next, and instead swerve another direction, to Spain where Doyoung lived at the moment. Therefore they would be able to avoid Jaehyun at all costs, and Taeyong would be able to heal his open wounds.

That one night when Taeyong went missing was nothing but constant worry. It turned out he panicked and stressed so much about staying in the same hotel as people who were pestering him, that he actually wandered himself to a hospital, he was filled with worry and panic, complaining about a pain in his lower middle. The doctors and nurses concluded it was indigestion, caused by the anxiety. They said for a lot of people, anxiety can go straight to the stomach, as well as stress. Nothing was wrong with Taeyong's child, thankfully, in which he exhibited relief. But the doctors warned him that if this continued it could, in fact, kill the small life inside of him. Stress on a fetus can be dangerous. Stress can become a killer. So, he buried himself in the room, eating, sleeping and watching television for the rest of their stay. Jaehyun kept trying to get hold of him, but a stress-causer like Jaehyun had to back away; meaning that the last time he saw Taeyong in the hospital that night, was the last time he would see his husband for a long time.

This was their time to have a well-deserved time-out from each other. To heal.

Staying away from Jaehyun both had ups and downs, as one can imagine.

Even for Jaehyun, who at this point he was really starting to regret his decisions, but those decisions were not forgiven yet.

Aside from that, Mark forgave him, as good friends do. As did Mark's boyfriend, who did not like spreading hatred. Standing in the corridor with his luggage and his Donghyuck beside him, Mark said: "You're really missing out," he began feeling insignificantly empathetic towards his buddy. He abruptly turned around to see Donghyuck pouting beside him, barely having the courage to look Jaehyun in the eyes. It's a trust thing, of course, he cares about Taeyong more than he ever could care for Jaehyun.