twenty.

Hmm... guess who's back

Not sure if people still want me to update this, but here you go!

Here's my current schedule and order in which there will be updates:
— sincerely, yours ✔️
— don't forget ✔️
— verbatim ✔️

next up:
— pucker up buttercup
— a new story... 🤫

I will be updating my stories in that order, so stay notified if you want to read them!

×

▸ T W E N T Y ◂
❛ Make A Wish ❜

▸ T W E N T Y ◂❛ Make A Wish ❜

×

They were now laying beside each other on the bed, as it seems, the plan of sleeping together was in action. This was more-so in the context of Donghyuck nuzzling Mark's bare chest while singing his little song of random thoughts which went along the lines of:

'I love you~

You're so pretty but also annoying

Sometimes I want to punch you but sometimes I want to kiss

Pervert named Mark LEEEE

You should kiss me!

It makes my tummy go funny

I want you to touch me

Please touch me

I hope you get a headache the more I see because it is funny! Mwaaaa~'

"Your singing is annoying...!" Mark groaned and rubbed his hand against his face, "And stop doing that thing... it is making me feel weird..."

"What thing?" Donghyuck sat up and fluttered his eyes innocently at his 'bedroom buddy', a name that the younger male has been calling Mark for the past hour, it always ended in Mark blushing every time he said it, he wasn't sure exactly why Mark would get so flustered, but he did.

He stared at Mark's face until his eyes had the urge to gradually trail downwards to the other male's chest, he smiled and poked the tan skin, and let his finger run down until his eyes finally met with Mark's toned body - which is unexpected but very pleasant to look at - the six-pack.

Mark grabbed Donghyuck's shoulder, sighing "The thing where you rub your face against my chest and—"

"Oh my God, you have the tummy boners!" Donghyuck gasped and started prodding the six-pack in an odd sort of curiosity that soon turned into an urge to figure out how they worked.