eighteen.

About fucking finally! I am getting back to good health. I get depressed during winter... so every winter is never a good time for me. I am glad I took a break though! During that time I learnt so many writing techniques by practising! Woo! Let's continue...

Warning: if you do not like "sex" talk, this chapter has that - so be careful.

×

▸ E I G H T E E N ◂
❛ Music To My Ears ❜

▸ E I G H T E E N ◂❛ Music To My Ears ❜

×

Jaehyun cringed on the spot, his nose flaring up in some sort of anonymous revulsion - to Mark's wonderful words. Frankly, he was awfully tired from the flight, exhausted even. To see his good friends flirt, it was uncomfortable for many reasons, but he acted like it was all fine.

Half of him regretted having been the reason they met.

While watching them, it reminded him of his deep-seated heartbreak... he could feel the heavyweight of pain growing low inside of him. Spreading like a disease, being brought from his chest.

So he spun around in his shoes, gripping onto his suitcase's handle, to stop any emotion from leaking out of his current state. "I'm jealous," he makes a humming noise, which ensues from the back of his throat. "I'm the one who's married, and I have had no action what-so-ever. I guess what they say is true, once a man marries - their life is over." That same awful pain throbbed vigorously in his rib cage, so he gripped at his shirt, clawing at the skin beneath as if it would help him.

Mark's bottom lip twitched, "Are you serious...? For a big boy like you, you really are acting dramatic... Jaejae-"

"Don't!" Jaehyun turned back around, fitting a nasty glare onto his broken expression. "Don't you dare call me that! How would you know what it feels like to be in love?! You've only been with that one, for about 5 seconds! Love isn't that instant. In my eyes, you two are going too fast!" He seemed to have calmed down in an instant, but that was only because he was turning mushy and soft - pretty much emotional. "It's like baking a cake... you have to put it together..." He sniffed, "then bake it... then decorate it... but if you do any of those steps wrong... it can end in a disaster. Turns out I wasn't good at the decorating part..."

Those words seemed to have been so impactful, that they were now permanently glued into Donghyuck's head. After all, Mark was the first person he had properly ever been with, it would be a shame if it all went topsy-turvy. He pulled at Mark's sleeve with a pouty face, "Maybe he is right. Maybe we're going too fast. Marker pen! I want to make a cake too!" The youngest of them all whined and stomped his feet like a baby.

How could Mark ever say no to all of that? Even if he was at times a dirty-minded, stubborn and happy-go-lucky type of guy. He subconsciously agreed to what had been said, "Yeah." It was all he could manage to say, with his eyes fixed on Donghyuck's lips and the way they moved. He wished he could devour them with his own again, like earlier. He wished he could—