seven.

▸ S E V E N ◂
❛ What? He Has A Nice Collarbone ❜

▸ S E V E N ◂❛ What? He Has A Nice Collarbone ❜

×

"Why are you leaving so early?"
Mark shifted his eyes to each movement the younger male made around the room.

Donghyuck was folding his clothes into his suitcase, gently placing the array of his skin care products in a row beside the clothing - along with his square shaped towel and toothbrush. "Taeyong hyung said so," He said in a drained and croaky tone that came from his throat, it was obvious that he had barely slept last night from worrying and the stress. "I need to look after my best friend." He was barely paying any attention to Mark, pausing with his hands on his hips, scanning over his suitcase to see if anything was missing.

Mark untensed, his shoulders leant forward in a slouching position. "What about me? I don't want to be alone in this room..." He made up an excuse - it was an excuse because he actually could survive on his own without Donghyuck dilly-dallying around and dancing to strange music every now and then like what he did this morning when he woke up after a shower, the older male actually was accustomed to living alone. About the dancing part, according to Donghyuck it was to wake himself up more. Truth untold, he actually started to feel a connection with the innocent looking fluff-ball who was his roomate for two day's. It's odd really; he never knew he could feel something for someone in a short amount of time, so he just named it as a simple crush like the one's you would get in highschool as a teenager. "What if something happens to you, who's gonna look after you?" Mark threw in the unexpected question.

The younger male swore his heart made a leap, suddenly his attention was no longer on his suitcase as Mark's devastated expression meant more to him. "I- I uh, have... Taeyong! Taeyong always looks after me!" Then he smiled in accomplishment.

"But he's... you know, um, got that thing going on. His priorities lie elsewhere." Mark made a point, it threw the younger off-guard for a seconds; processing what the sentence's meant, blinking at the same time and moving his eyes to the ground so he could concentrate on himself trying to understand more. Then a spring went, in his brain.

"Oh," His eyes were back on Mark. "I guess you're right." He sounded partially hurt by the acknowledgement that he no longer was going to have the attention, because of how he once was the youngest. Now he had to learn to be independent.

Mark felt bad for mentioning it.

He felt really bad.

"You know," He began rubbing the nape of his neck out of habit and nervousness, now his eyes took the turn of locking with the ground as he spoke. "I could always go with you, it's not that much of a hastle, really, I have money, I can just pay for flights and follow you guy's around... if you won't mind. I don't want to be annoying, I just—"

"That'd be amazing!" The younger male cut the photographer off, this was before the photographer would begin to ramble about nonsense because of how he did not want to make the situation awkward. It was a great thing that Donghyuck was known for making situation's less awkward for people, because of how optimistic and outgoing he was. Donghyuck's face lit up with a thousand fireworks, mainly because of the thought of being spoilt-rotten and having Mark's constant attention was a big fat plus - yes, Donghyuck could be very selfish sometimes, he enjoyed it though.

"Really?" Mark's face went pink.

Donghyuck nodded. "Yup! Tae and Do, they won't mind. Especially when they have the chance to spy on Jaehyun because of you."

"What...?!"

"Oh nothing, it's just a thing they do."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, it's just a thing they do, said Donghyuck. It wasn't just a thing they do, Mark swore that every spare moment Taeyong had, he would ask thing's like; "Has the wicked bastard in the west updated his social media?" then it would be followed by a no. "Great, means that he's having a terrible time. Then after a month he'll come crawling back to me like a gremlin!" It was probably because of how Taeyong's hormones were all over the place, because seconds after the last time he said it, current time; he began to cry uncontrollably. "I hate men now, except you guys, I might just go to one of those hospital's in China and get that anti-gay shit they do." The fact that he was crying and wailing in an airport - waiting for their flight to arrive, it made matter's worse, because the attention of the population in the room was completely set on the group of male's.

Doyoung sighed dramatically. "You do realize, it doesn't work, all it does is make your brain fry. You have to live with what you are, especially now." He was trying to make thing's better, all Taeyong did was cry more exaggeratedly.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck was playing on his Nintendo Switch, a game of Mario Cart appeared on the screen.

Mark sat down beside the youngest. "I never would have thought that you would like and play those sorts of game's." He started convocation, but then he realized in seconds that he had instantly regretted what he said; Donghyuck's face said it all, it was a face of disgust, his character in the game moved from first place to last.

"YAH! YOU IDIOT, NOW I AM IN LAST PLACE!"  This time, he was being louder than the emotional Taeyong who had stopped crying from the shock of the loud noise that escaped Donghyuck's lips, that's the loudest he has ever shouted. Mainly because everyone, except Mark, knew very well that disrupting Donghyuck's game time was a very fragile thing to do, it always ends in a livid Donghyuck who prepares himself to strangle the person who makes him lose. In conclusion, Donghyuck is competitive. Compeitive to the overwhelming point that it is dangerous for everyone around him, especially for those who compete with him.

Mark's jaw dropped, mouth forming a large O.

"I- I am so sorry Hyuckie,"

The enraged Donghyuck eyed Mark up and down, then he targeted the 3-undone button's on his shirt, his eyes scanned the supple flesh and bone in-between the navy shirt; turns out that the sight of Mark's collarbone was a very fair apology. Also, the nickname was cute. "Okay." He smiled cheerfully, hiding the red in his cheeks as he redirected his entire head towards the console in front of him - he can still see the imprint of the collarbone upon Mark's chest in his mind as he continued to play his game, he giggled quietly to himself. Obviously the Canadian counterpart was even more shocked than the last time.

"That's the first," Doyoung's head tilted.

"It's not fair, when I accidentally did that, he didn't speak to me for a whole month." Taeyong whispered into Doyoung's ear.

"Well, when I did that to him, he locked me in my bed room for a whole day, I was almost starving without my leftover Pringles." Doyoung whispered back.

Then all the male's, except from Donghyuck, began a chorus of laughter at the thought of Doyoung surviving on Pringles because of how sassy and stubborn Donghyuck was with people who upset him. "What?" Donghyuck looked up, the menu screen on his console had appeared as he was curious as to what was so funny.

"Don't worry about it, you keep playing." Mark's hand patted on Donghyuck's head five time's and at the fifth time it stayed on his head in a stroking motion, Donghyuck's friends expected a hissing sound to urge it's way out of his lips but instead he just covered the area under his eyes with his screen so Mark couldn't see his strawberry cheeks.

"Get off before I scratch you," there it was, the awaited threat from Donghyuck.