Not So Vibrant Leo

Dongheon looked at Jeongin who pigged out on his lunch. Jeongin paused mid chew then swallowed. Dongheon was looking at him with those eyes again. Dongheon found it weird that Jeongin had stopped eating. Was he no longer hungry? Not too long ago he was complaining about starving to death.

"Are you not hungry...?" Dongheon asked.

"I am, but... you looked at me with such scorn..." squeaked out Jeongin.

"I did? I'm sorry..." apologized Dongheon.

He searched through his wallet then handed Jeongin some cash before leaving his seat.

"Heon, come back!" Jeongin shouted as he walked out the door.

He had done it again. It wasn't the first time someone had said he looked at them like that. He didn't know why he did it nor how to stop it. What was wrong with him? He shook his head then remembered the event he had planned to go to later on. Was it worth going? The last thing he wanted to do was make enemies. Though, he couldn't just not show up. He decided he'd just keep conversations short and hope for the best.

"You walk so fast..." Jeongin said while panting.

Dongheon looked at Jeongin who seemed ready to collapse.

"Did you really come after me...?" asked Dongheon quietly.

"Of course. You're my best friend and you're clearly upset. It's my duty to find out what and squash it." said Jeongin with a smile.

Dongheon smiled in return then let Jeongin lean against him. He sometimes wondered how he ended up with such a sweet and caring friend like Jeongin.

소디악

Dongheon dusted his things then noticed his roommate had left some things out. Was he still using them? He could call, but he was probably in class. He decided to leave it alone. He stretched out then caught a glimpse of it in the mirror. The mark was covered in scars. He couldn't remember how many times he had cut that area, hoping to distort the birthmark in any way he could. No matter what he did, there it sat in all its light blue glory.

He hated that damned birthmark. The longer he looked at it, the more upset he got. Why did he have to have a destined romantic partner? Why couldn't he choose who he wanted? He viciously scratched at the birthmark then stopped. The cycle was repeating itself again. He walked to the bathroom then searched around for bandages. It would cover it and keep him from damaging his skin further. It was a win-win.

He looked in satisfaction as he could no longer see the blue mark on his hip. A knock on the door startled him out of his thoughts and he quickly put everything back before going to answer the door.

"Jeongin? Why are you here?" Dongheon asked as he kept his bandage hidden.

"To hang out. Yes, I know you're going out later, so I plan to stay until you leave. Now, what's got you upset today?" he asked as he sat on his bed.

Dongheon joined him then sighed heavily. Would he even understand? Would he have to repeat himself to make him understand?

"About earlier when you said I looked at you a certain way... it hasn't only occurred then... I've apparently done it around others..." confessed Dongheon.

"Well, what were they doing when you looked at them like that?" Jeongin asked then noticed he was making the same face from earlier. "What are you looking at...?"

He followed his gaze then realized he was starting at his birthmark. He tapped Dongheon who soon resembled a deer in headlights.

"What was I saying?" he asked innocently.