Cunning Virgo

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

Dongheon groaned as it fell off yet again. He pasted it back and applied more pressure. It seemed to stick this time. Furious knocking was heard and his roommate had gone to answer it.

"Heon! I need you to look at me it's important!" Jeongin said as he pushed past his roommate.

"Well first, apologize to him." Dongheon said with a sigh.

"Sorry." Jeongin said then turned back to him. "So, you know the things going on with Chris?"

"I don't care. We have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I told you to keep Chris shit to yourself." Dongheon spat then sucked his teeth when a piece started to tear off. "I'm busy, so either sit there quietly, leave or help out."

Jeongin frowned heavily. He knew he didn't care, but that wasn't going to stop him from trying to get him to care even slightly.

"Chris is in the hospital. He's been calling for you." Jeongin said flatly while helping.

"I'm sure you're just hearing things. Did you even go there? Or did you just hear from Minchan?" Dongheon asked as he taped down an index card.

"I heard it from Min... I don't doubt Min. If you're so doubtful, why don't we go ourselves?" Jeongin suggested.

"I'm not falling for it. Try again never." said Dongheon with a tired look.

"Fine, I lied. He's not at the hospital, but Min is worried because he randomly calls for you in his sleep." said Jeongin as he helped Dongheon stand the model up.

"And how is this my problem? He doesn't like me, he doesn't want me around, I don't want to be around him because I'll be forced by fate to fall in love with him." Dongheon said, getting tired of repeating himself.

"Just one day, Heon. Both of you go on a date and if you don't like it, then you don't ever have to meet again. Do this for me?" Jeongin pleaded, adding in puppy eyes.

"Fine. But when things go wrong, I'm blaming you." said Dongheon with folded arms.

소디악

Minchan and Jeongin watched from afar as Chris checked his phone before looking around.

"Did you tell him or ditch him?" Jeongin asked.

"Told him, but not who." Minchan said with a sheepish smile.

Dongheon spotted Chris using his phone off to the side. He tapped him and received a disgusted look.

"What? How did you know I was here?" asked Chris cautiously.

"Jeong convinced me to go on a date with you today..." Dongheon mumbled.

"That Minchan is so dead when I get my hands on him." Chris muttered. "So I guess you're the surprise date he mentioned."

They awkwardly stood in silence until Chris spoke up.

"Food?" he asked.

"I guess. I'm broke though." Dongheon said as he only had a bit of cash on him.

"Really? What a way to wave a red flag. You should always have cash." Chris commented before walking away.

Dongheon stuck his tongue out before following behind him. He already regretted agreeing to go on this harmless date. He was tempted to give Chris a well deserved kick, but decided to behave himself. Chris on the other hand couldn't believe he thought he could rely on Dongheon to have cash. His next payday wasn't until later in the week.

"Why don't we get fast food?" Chris suggested.

"And here I thought you'd demand to eat at a restaurant. Nice to see you have a heart." Dongheon retorted.