Caring Leo. Changed Libra.

~Time skip: 1 week~

Jeongin knocked on the door before entering. There on the bed lied a sleeping Chris. He was worried as Chris hadn't opened his eyes since the operation. He moved to place his diy photo frame on the table and saw a rather large basket full of flowers and fruit sitting on it.

"Who, what, when, where, why, and how...?" Jeongin said in confusion.

Was it Minchan? It couldn't be. Minchan always asked him about if the gift he got was appropriate. Dongheon? He wouldn't. Why would he come see a person he's trying to avoid? He chalked it up to bad memory. He placed the frame down then sat next to Chris.

"Kinda wish I could sleep for days like you. Though, I'd miss out a lot on life. Ah, Minchan's doing fine. He said he'd beat you once you get better for leaving without a word." Jeongin said then laughed a bit. "I'm not sure if you want to hear about him... no, it's nothing bad, just... your agreement with him."

Jeongin sighed as it felt like talking to himself. He wondered if Chris could actually hear him. He gently rubbed the back of his hands before turning around at the sound of the door.

"Heon...?" Jeongin called out.

Dongheon's eyes darted everywhere before deciding to flee the scene all together. Jeongin quickly followed and held him back by his wrist.

"I thought you both had an agreement. You said that you'd never visit him. I knew that basket was yours." said Jeongin angrily. "I don't like the way you're doing things. Telling him to go away yet doing shit like this? Just admit it, you want to be close to him."

"You're off your rocker." Dongheon spat as he tried pulling away from Jeongin.

"What is so bad about having someone hand picked for you to love? Is it really that awful? Have you heard of anyone saying they're unhappy with their destiny?" Jeongin asked with a serious look.

"Well, no, but-" Dongheon said then felt Jeongin hold tighter.

"Just give it a chance. If you still don't like him then that's that. Just stop doing this to him. Do you know how hard he cried when you just up and left after he told you he was scared? How terrible his mood was when he told me he believed you two were close enough to be friends?" said Jeongin as he looked into Dongheon's eyes. "Yet you haven't shed yet one tear for this man."

"I have shed tears for him! Do you know how startling it was seeing him lying out in some weird, dirty ass alley face down? And then it starting to rain on top of that? Then to hear he had brain damage from a long time ago and seeing him so upset about it? Hearing how much he wants Minchan to relax and not worry about him anymore so he can spend more time with you?" Dongheon said while fighting back tears. "Do you know how hard it is for me not to care about him? I don't know what it fucking is, but I always find myself wanting to know how he's doing."

Jeongin stood there dumbfounded. He never thought Dongheon really cared when in reality he did. He was just good at hiding it. Dongheon sniffled then quickly wiped his eye.

"Let me go." demanded Dongheon.

Jeongin pulled him back towards the room then opened the door. His eyes widened at the sight of Chris sitting up in bed.

"Chris!" Jeongin shouted before rushing over to his bed.

Chris gave him a smile and returned then hug he had been pulled into.

"Heon is here too." he said then gestured towards Dongheon who stood by the door.

Chris looked then looked away in disgust. He lied back down before covering himself with the sheet.

"Tell him to fuck off before I get physical." Chris mumbled.

Jeongin glanced back at Dongheon who seemed a bit awkward and concerned. Could he really just tell Dongheon? Wouldn't it ruin their chances of ever getting together? He ended up patting Chris's back then dragging Dongheon out the room.

"I think he doesn't like you..." Jeongin said without saying what was said.

"Well that's no good. Should I try being nice?" asked Dongheon.

"No... I think, something might've happened. He still likes me, but suddenly threatens you... I think that's a sign, Heon." Jeongin said as his mind worked. "Let's get Minchan and a coworker here just to be sure."

소디악

Dongheon watched as Chris happily interacted with them as if nothing had changed. Minchan gestured for him to come over. Chris looked and saw Dongheon approaching. He picked up his pillow and threw it at him.

"Go away. I don't want you near me." Chris said loudly.

"Why...?" Minchan asked.

"He's going to hurt me. He..." said Chris before tipping back and hitting the mattress unconscious.

"He's really out..." San said as he held Chris's hand. "I'm sure you're all busy, so I'm more than happy to watch over him. I have tomorrow off and I took a few more off as well."

"That's pretty kind of you." Jeongin said with a smile.

"I- I'll help too." said Dongheon.

The three of them looked at him. Did he say something weird? Was it wrong to offer help?

"I think you're just going to cause him unnecessary stress. You're better off doing what you've always done." Jeongin said with a sigh.

Dongheon watched as the other two nodded in agreement. He sighed heavily before leaving the room. Why was he the only disliked person? Was it because he didn't comfort him that day? That's not an entirely good reason to dislike a person to the point you can't stand them breathing the same air. Dongheon ended up going home.

소디악

Dongheon silently scrolled through social media then sighed. Why did he care about Chris disliking him? If anything, this worked out in his favor. He could happily date someone else without worry. He smiled at the silver lining and decided to do a little searching.

Jeongin stood outside his door and wondered what he should say. It wasn't exactly Chris's fault. His brain was altered and so a few things ended up changing as well. Would Dongheon care? He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Oh, what brings you here?" Dongheon asked.

"I just came to tell you that everything Chris says and does isn't coming from the heart. What you do with this info is up to you." Jeongin said before walking away.

He wasn't sure if telling him would do anything, but it was better than him forever thinking Chris truly meant it.