Trouble

"Something is wrong." Mace spoke and the group glare at the tower.

~* unknown PoV from the dark tower *~

.•°• 5 hours before the explosion •°•.

"Alright, now all of you Crystalians silence!" Spoke the unknown voice. It sounded deep and powerful.

All the adult Crystalians stood in circle with their heads down and stood still and silence. The lord who standing in the dark are now appear with his minions on the sides. He lift his head up and stand still like a superior.

"Do all of you know why I bought all of you here today?" Spoke the leader as the Crystalians still stood silence. There were 5 Crystalians and only two who have the courage to shake their head as an answer 'no'.

"Well I was with the seer, he spoke that my army are not enough to defeat the lightners who are about to invade our land. I need more powerful Crystalians or what ever you guys are called. Such stupid names you even had, I might change those." Grumble and growling the superior unknown. Obel.

"But my lord, our population are very low and we are not ready. We only have young Crystalians children's who doesn't know much or advanced." One of the Crystalians spoke, hoping that their lord understand. And he did but not the reaction they hoping.

"Huh, too bad. I need a better guards to whip out the army of... Agnes. That lighter. Oh how I want to tore his head into half. And to my viewing in the whole area of each countries in this dark land. Your kind are the powerful and more wiser than those trash." Replied the lord.

"My lord Obel, our kinds that at our age will willingly to sacrifice their lives to serve you as an army. May not be powerful as us but enough to fight the lighters armies." Spoke one of the Crystalians. Obel nodded and look around.