Young Crystalians

-------------------------

The picture above is a character who will be naming as Polly Vikander.

----------------

It been morning. The large creaturen with a large dark bat wings look at the clock. He was wearing a dark coat and a skull of a human with a horn of a goat mixed with a bull created with a jade gems.
He sigh as he raise his hands and clap his hand twice.

"Those dumb children need to learn how to wake up." He mumbled as the two Crystalians appear in front and dropped down on the floor with a loud 'thud'

"Ow! Dad, why do you have to wake us up like this?" Spoke the girl grim that has a drake skull, with a horn of a unicorn and a gem made out of ruby. She was wearing a purple dress and a dark collar.

"Because you two need to be more socialized and responsibility." Spoke the father grim to his daughter. Polly.

Polly sigh and stood up, holding her hand out to her little brother who was still laying on the floor.

"Come on brother. Let gave some flight and race! The winner will get that golden coins from those lighters we killed last time!" Exclaimed Polly as her brother stood up.

"No, for the last time. I want to read spell books." Replied the brother who was wearing a dark cloak with ropes tied around his hips. He has a skull of a dragon and a horn of a bull with bite on the side of the two horns that were pointing upwards. The gems that the horn are made of is amethyst.
Polly sigh and flap her dark bat wings that has some gems hanging on the tip.
"Come on Knox! You're no fun. How about the prize will be that one book I never read." Polly spoke to her brother, Knox.
Knox nodded.

"Alright, I accept it." Knox spoke as he spread his dark wings with claws on the tip of his wings.

"That's my brother!" Polly yelled excitedly.

"First, breakfast." Spoke the father as the kids gave a long groan.

"But dad." Say both of them.

"No buts. Eat." The father took both of his kids to the chairs and make them sit down. Finally he put a plate of nicely fried egg and cooked beans with salad on the side of the plate for both of them.

"What bird is this?" Polly asked.

"Is it that one bird from the Green Flora? The one that has a beetle horn and body with 4 legs and 10 eyes?" Asked Knox to his father.

"No, Knox. That bird laid their baby in the ground. The one I'm bringing is from Matle Flame, an ostrich mixed with beetle, iguana and an ox." Replied the father as he sat down with his coffee and slurp the centipede out of the cup.

"Oh! The Obio! And that's the coffee from Green forest for sure!" Laugh Knox as he slowly eating his food.

"Wonder when we will ever getting the food from Hollow Ocean. I wanted to try that sea foods." Polly swallowed the whole plate and drink the lemon juice.

"Polly Vikander. You know your little brother can't eat those because he has the disease right?" The father sip the coffee.

"I know father. Sorry for mentioning that brother." Polly apologized to Knox. Realized that the disease could offended others who have it.

"It fine sister. The disease are slowly gone now, I only had to eat the right food and take the correct remedy from the flora in Green Forest country." Knox replied, finishing his food.

"Ah alright brother. Well that one friend of your almost had my head last time." Polly giggle.

"You mean Mercyx? He's always hot headed type. Got his nerve by words and he already breaking the border wall from the Mantle Flame country." Knox chuckle.

Then suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.

"I heard that you two idiotic Gemmerians! Come outside and fight me like you dream every night!" Yelled the grim behind the door. The two then laugh by the unexpected visitor.

Knox then stood up and ran toward the entrance of his home to greet his friend.
As Knox open the knob, the door flung open and leave a loud bang, that Crystalian almost broke the door.
The grim with a skull of the goat and a horn like a ram with a gem of sunstone, he wear no shirt because he has a dark parasite disease over his arm and body. So he only has a dark stripes like a rib on his sides, two dark ring on both of his arms beneath the tattoo he has and a bandages from his hand to his elbow. His bottom area is not a leg like every humans but instead a leg of a strong mountain goats with two black ropes tie above his Hove's.
He stomp his hoves as he glare at Knox in pure disappointment.

"I trusted you because you have the parasite disease like me! But you manage to talk about it like it was nothing! You paper thin skull!" Mercyx growl as he point his finger at Knox who is giggling a bit.

"I'm sorry Mercyx, I just need something to explain to Polly!" Knox replied, trying to hold his laugh.

"Huh! I get it! And when you start to talk about the 'stonehail' I'm sure I'll be the great example!" Mercyx replied with a growl.

"No, I won't. That disease is far to cruel and painful. Just look what they have done to your pretty hands that I love to hold!" Polly replied behind Knox, making Mercyx blush slightly. Thank fully his skull hide his face.

"Too bad now, but let wait for my hands to my elbows regenerate. It will be long." Mercyx replied as he look down as his hands.

"So Knox. Race? Race?" Polly asked Knox. Jumping a little from the excitement.

"What's the prized?" Mercyx asked.

"Knox will get my book if he win, but us will get that golden coin we killed from the lighter last time!" Polly replied.

"Oh crystal yes! I'm joining! Those lighters sure weak when come to you two darkers!" Mercyx exclaimed.

"I just used my scythe and stabbed them. That's all." Knox explained and Mercyx gasped.

"That's all?! They are like. Really powerful than us and the disease we had! They have the advantage!" Mercyx yelled back.

Knox just shrugged. "I just summon my weapons and stab them. Nothing special"

"Did you close your eyes?" Polly asked.

"Yes." Knox replied.

"Well that's really amazing! But c'mon! Let race! Our group are waiting!" Mercyx shout in front of the two as he already started to gallop, since he got no wings, he can't fly. Knox and Polly then fly above the air and began to fly as fast as they could toward the group.

"Hey, Mercyx cheating." Knox said, pointing below where Mercyx already using his earth magic to went in the ground and appear on another location, using as more speed advantage.

"Then we will too!" Polly yelled as she used her magic to boost her flight. Knox sigh as he summon his weapons. His small sized scythe that connect with chains. Knox swing one of his scythe in circle and throw so far toward the group. Polly and Mercyx saw the scythe flew by and shocked by it.
The scythe then hit the ground infront of the group and Knox was already teleport there were the scythe landed.
Mercyx then ran and stopped together with Polly and stand in front of Knox.

"Teleportation with items. Smart choice." Mercyx said.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

Continued later.