Terrible Liar

"I just hit the shards away." Replied Knox.

The group look at Knox in pure concerned, fears or mixed feeling. Bloodworth just stare.

"Explain, Vikander." Bloodworth asked, swinging her axe and lay it on her shoulder.

"I summon my scythe and hit the shards away. Nothing special." Knox replied still looking at Bloodworth unimpressed.

The Crystalians just glare, apparently by that last battle. It also draw attention from another's Crystalians too. They all come and surround Bloodworth and Knox in circle and look at both Knox And Bloodworth like they were in the show.
Knox just look at Bloodworth and so does Bloodworth returning the glare.
The team fungi then start to whispering together about Knox specialty on how speed he was able to deflect the shards and a great level of reflex Knox had. They started to think Bloodworth may lose her temper if Knox win.

"I guess it my queue." Knox spoke as Polly got up and look at Knox.

"Pick your choice carefully little brother." Polly spoke, worried for her brother.

"No worry sister." Knox replied as he walk around the the centre.

He dragged his scythe and does a move, he spin his scythe around and it create a flamewheel.

"Flame wheel? Really? Pathetic leader." Bloodworth giggle as she look at Knox with an amusement.

Knox just look at Bloodworth in amusement that Bloodworth is still an idiot.
He then used his flaming scythe and does a slashed on the ground, creating a symbol on the ground. Last thing that Knox does is he then swing his scythe and hit the centre of the ground with full power. In the centre of the ground and in the middle of the symbol Knox just made. The symbol then started to glow in blue/turquoise colours and the symbol start to move on the floor. All the audience look at the ground and gasp, so does the team fungi as everybody stepped back more and the dragon symbol then start to formed and appeared from the ground, fly above like a real living creature in the sky.
Bloodworth just look at the dragon in amazed and shocked to see Knox manage to do that. Knox then extent his arm in front as he lift his head up and stare at the dragon. The dragon then fly below and look at Knox. He let his head down and let Knox pet the dragon nose. The dragon looked at Knox and nodded.
He seem to understood Knox desire. The dragon then flew above the air and so does Knox as he spread his wings and flew above.
The dragon then formed in circle and Knox removed the scythe from the chain and throw it to the dragon.
The scythe hit the dragon chest and the dragon flew up more and exploded like a firework in the sky. All the Crystalians look at it in amazed and awe by the performance.
Knox landed softly on the grassy ground and bow down at Bloodworth who had her jaw dropped.
The team fungi look amazed.

"Oh my gosh, brother you're amazing!" Yelled
Polly jump and hugged her brother, proudly.
Knox just struggle by the hard hugging from his sister.

"Thank you sister. But maybe I don't know, your hug are a little Tight!" Knox spoke, the audience Crystalians glare in jealousy but they clapped their hands by Knox performance. The fungi team notice but shrugged it off.

"Well Bloodworth, guess there's your alpha!" Laugh Jako with his sister, Maria.
Bloodworth gasp and growl.

"At least I can confidently said that his future wife will be lucky to have a strong Crystalians!" Bloodworth yelled making Knox blushed and hide his face under his hands.

"Awww, look! Even a skull on his head, we could tell he's embarrassed!" Mercyx spoke and poking Knox head.

"Shut up you..." Knox mumbled and Polly play around with Knox and the others just goes on making fun of how adorable and great Knox performance was.

The others Crystalians that saw the performance went somewhere and work on something they don't care of it much, some of the group is a bit jealous by it because of the powerful from it.

The fungi team walk and laughing while talking on the topics of each countries and others outsiders to kill. Suddenly a tower that stood centre on the corner of their land lit up and there was a loud 'bang' like explosion happened. The sound of the echo from the bang rang through all the countries so all of the creatures or living things looked above and alerted by the sudden aftermath.
The team look at each other in confusion and fear.

"W-what that mean again?" Maria softly spoke, shaking a bit.

"This is not right. Usually it happened every 1000 years. This is unusual..." Jako mumbled, looking at the dark tower in fear.

"Ay, at my time in my age. I say it was on accident! Old man liar these days can be untrust!" Ochoa yelled but still looking around in fear.

"I think some things wrong. Something is not usual..." Mercyx spoke.
Then the other Crystalians running toward the group in speed in a ninja position.
He was wearing a cat mask with a gem of bismuth on the side of the two ears. He was also wearing a easy clothing. Most of the group in team fungi called him 'the black cat'.
The cat skull stopped in front of the team and gasping for air.

"You hear the explosion?! Where's Dusk Ova?! Is he's okay??" Yelled the cat skull in worried. Mace Xaycover.

"Calm down Mace. He's not here and I'm sure by that loud noise, Dusk will be here in a moment." Explained Polly.
Mace exhale and calm down, before he looked up and ran toward the falling bird.

"Dusk!!" Mace yelled as he leap and catch the crow. The crow skull grim with a horn hidden under the mask, he had wings for arms. No hands but claw on the wings for grabbing things, he also wear a cape as clothing and short, his legs are bird claws.
The crow Crystalian gasping for air from his panicking, he hugged Mace and tried his best to not scratch his friends.

"T-the wind and the impact from the explosion messed up my flight. I-i can't fly and so does the other birds. It too sudden and unexpected." Dusk shuttered and shaking from the fear and panicking.

"Something is wrong." Mace mumbled and the group glare at the tower.