your p.o.v;

Alex hovered over me as I was pinned towards my bed, a smirk laying on my beyond flustered cheeks. I don't even know how we got here. We were just studying for finals. Then b0om. We're already about to do it.

"Y/N.. I love you so fucking much..." Alexis whispered into my ear, making me gasp. He nibbled on my earlobe.

I bit down on my lip, shivers going down my spine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling myself upward. "I love you too, Alex..." I whispered.

Alex sat up, pulling his shirt over his head. I just sit back and watch, unable to stop fucking smiling and giggling. My cheeks were literally giving off heat for how red and hot they were.

Wait wait wait WAit. Am I just going to skip all the good stuff? Just to were they were about to spoon and uh- yeah. Let's not spoil.

Let's talk about how this all began. The first day of school. . .

-

Beeping from besides me got my attention, making me shoot up. I rubbed my eyes, a huge yawn following it. "Another day, Just another day.." I murmured crawling out of bed.

I know how basic and cliche these schools can be, but mine was just a tad bit different. Everyone was popular for something, eating the most food under a minute, being a player, etc.

Me? Nope. Three years at this place and still not noticed. I'm not throwing myself out there. I'm just.. sticking to the front of the room and in the glorious shadows. It's not like Ali, [ally; in other words] the schools female bully called me a skank. All because I wore oversized hoodies and thigh high socks. It's a fashion choice sister.

Thank God I wasn't the only one. Dee and I were going through the same shit from her. Me and her sctuslly hit it off. And that was freshman year, Dee and I, using sharpies to write initials on each others backpack.

Not to forget Joshua, the guy who actually noticed me too! He came our sophomore year. Us three together became a power group. I wasn't sure if he was gay or not- but I'm not judging. I've been cool with him for this long, I'm bond to be with him forever.

I think they're the only ones at school who actually know about my small youtube channel. Since I don't talk to many people. Besides my besties.

This year, fuck Ali and her gang of mindless girls. I've saved up my funds from summer to by new outfits.. that tend to uhm- show a little skin but hey!

I waddled over towards my bathroom to groom my hair, reaching over to grab my brush. I proceeded to brush my H/C hair, untangling it as it went to  H/L. I began brushing my teeth, and applying light make up. At least it covered a bit of my ance and what not.

I got dressed in a white and black striped shirt, throwing a oversized thrasher t-shirt over it. A black shirt occupied my bottoms, while white vans were on my feet.

I was nearly finished. "Almost forgot-" I grabbed 3 white scrunchies, wrapping two on my hand whilst using the last one on my hair. A low pony tail.

Now that I'm all finished, looking over at my clock to see it was 6;55 already. My classes started at 8;00, but the walk was 15 minutes. I'd still make it on time, but i like walking with Dee, since we've always lived next door to another. In which she gets up at like.. 7;30. Tsk tsk, I grabbed my phone and my low riding back pack. Headed out the door to my friend's house.