f/mmc ; favorite marvel male character

-----------------------------------

We FINALLY made it to the movie theatre in time, just before the movie started. We bought our self a drink and a big bucket of popcorn. They costed a handful of money so of course we were going to share it. After all, i earn my money doing stuff around the neighborhood and stuff. I may become a barista. Who knows.

We entered the gate to endgame and the lights hadn't turnt off just yet. "Great!" I exclaimed, squealing as we walked up the staircase to our seats. Alex said the very top was the best because of the view. He really wanted to see Thanos.

I sat down near the isle so if anything happened i was right there. Alex sat next to me.

The lights dimmed down until there were completely off, I slipped my phone on silent and into my pocket. Didn't want to interupt crazy marvel fans, nor adorbale Alex. Also, he did the same thing with his phone. We think alike.. or just follow rules.

-

After all the suspenseful movie trailers, The movie began and I was really excited. I was ready to see the next part to the franchise especially since infinity war.

I quietly ate some popcorn, not taking my eyes off the screen. Why would i anyway. Oh yeah, to watch Alex. Yeah, im not that werid. Not until Alex's hand brushed up against mine, he grabbed my hand on the armrest.

We looked at each other for a moment, my cheeks flushed with warmth as I looked at him. I admired his facial features very carefully, he took notice. And nudged his head towards the screen and leaned in.

"I came here to see thanos, Y/N. Not you." he jokingly, I hope, whispered.

I gasped quietly and snickered, looking back at the screen. "I always thought f/mmc looked cuter than you." I smiled softly and crossed my legs.

I heard him gasp before it went quiet again. Back to watching the movie.

-

Tears were heavily shed. The most from Alex because his boyfriend, Thanos was killed. I cried because Tony died.

We decided to stay until the end of the credits for the secret message, I stood up and stretched before sitting back down.

"How much you wanna bet its a secret trailer for the next movie?" I asked Alex, who was wiping his red, droopy eyes.

"20. I bet its a special thing for Thanos.." he weakly implied as he ate the bits of popcorn left. I knew he was joking.

"B.E.T." I spelt out and crossed my arms. The special effects on the characters were pretty cool, not gonna lie. I would watch it again on that big screen.

Finally the screen turnt black and then a man popped on it. I slightly squealed in my seat. "I'm so gonna win!" I exclaimed.

Alex leaned on his hand and watched the screen, it was actually a memorial for Stan Lee. The mastermind behind Marvel.

The message was touching, atleast for me. I don't know about Alex though.

The screen then cut black for the final time, me and Alex then stood up.

"So we both lost ha." Alex pointed out as he poked me, beginning to walk out the isle.

"Hey Alex! I need to talk to you." I called out to him. I was wanting to talk about.. that moment. When we had touched hands. Then again, maybe I was just thinking about it too much.

Alex turnt back to me and began running out the gate. "Gotta get me first!" He shouted. I groaned and rolled my eyes, beginning to chase him.

-

I finally caught up to him outside of the theatre and jumped on his back, too bad he couldn't catch me and we fell to the ground. Of course I had to wear shorts under my dress! But this is an embarrassing situation.

He managed to turn the other way so he landed on his back while I straddled him. I looked dowm at him with a worried expression. "Oh god I'm so sorry--" I quickly rose up.

Alex held his hands on my waist cautiously which caught my attention very quickly. Our faces flushed with embarrassment yet a hint of flirtiness.

I stood up and so did Alex, I bit my bottom lip and looked down at the pavement. Alex rubbed the back of his next.

"Sorry about the close contact.." he somewhat whispered. I shot him a reassuring smile.

"Its fine Alex." I replied hugging myself. "I.. liked it anyways." I admitted. And yes I did. The feeling of someone you like, touching you was comforting. I could melt under his.

"..." Alex stayed quiet. I knew I messed up. Great. "Can I touch you again?" He asked as if it was a normal question.

I looked up at him, kind of clueless on what to say. I just nodded, grabbed his hand and began walking towards the car.

It escalated very quickly.