alex's p.o.v;

Mrs. Brooks walked in before I could say anything to Y/N. I quickly flashed my attention back to the teacher and sighed.

I've only just met her but i have to admit, she looks so... gorgeous. Her face and everything about her is adorable.

I'm really glad we're introduced to each other, I'm terrible at social interaction.

Mrs. Brooks had went over the basics, class studies, her name, her welcoming, etc. And I just simply nodded.

"Okay class, I'm currently passing out your schedules. Feel free to talk amongst each other about it." Mrs. Brooks announced before walking around and passing them around.

I looked over at Y/N And tapped her desk, "Hey.. wanna see if we've got the same classes..?" I asked, sitting up in my chair.

Y/N looked at me and nodded, "Sure, I don't mind." She kindly replied, grabbing her paper from the edge of her desk. Before she handed it over to me, she took a picture of it. "For them bozos." I heard her mumble playfully.

I passed my paper to Y/N and scanned it. She had computer science, social studies, math, lunch, then music. "Hm.. how are my classes looking?"

Y/N took a moment before looking over at me. "Computer science, social studies, math, lunch, then writing." She replied, my smile just got bigger.

"We've got nearly all classes, besides music and writing!" I heard myself exclaim before passing Y/N her paper back.

I slightly heard Y/N giggle, "That sounds good." She said before handing my schedule back. I folded it and slipped it into my pocket.

-

your p.o.v;

Before I knew it, class was over. The bell rung and I stood up, swinging my backpack over my shoulder. "Hey," I tapped Alex's shoulder and he turnt towards me.

"You can sit with me and my friends, you're welcome to." I offered, he simply nodded. "I'd like that, thanks. Do you have discord?" He asked.

"Yeah, here's my user id." I ripped a piece of paper from my journal and wrote it down, passing him the paper. Alex folded it and placed it in the packet of his backpack. "Look for the name, 'quackity'." He laughed softly and clenched the straps of his backpack.

I nodded slowly, "We've got the same class so let's just walk there, hm..?" Alex nodded and walled towards the door, me following.

-

"So tell me about yourself, Alex. Roots?" I asked, looking over at the boy with a friendly grin. He tapped his chin before doing the 'aHa!' thing.

"Well.. I came from Mexico and moved to America not too long ago. Like right when summer started." Alex explained, looking over at me as I nodded.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket to check the time. Our passing period was a cold 5 minutes, so we were good. We stood outside our next class. Just 3 more minutes to burn out. "Interesting, I've never been to Mexico." I mentioned.

"Maybe I could take you one day, hermosa." I don't even know what he said but it sent goosebumps up my arm. I quickly grabbed it and gently rubbed my arm.

"That'd be nice ha.." I quietly said, entering the classroom. It was time for class to start.

-

All of mine and Alex's first periods were exactly the same. Well besides getting numerous schedules. The teacher just told us to talk with neighbours about what this year's class would be like.