your p.o.v;

3 weeks flew by. Filled with boring classes that eventually came to a hault. I'm glad that's over because I really want to pull my hair out- Me and Alex were just about to walk home until we both noticed this paper on the wall. Knowing me I grabbed it and examined it, "Already.." i groaned. Making a slight scene. I looked at the bozos who can't mind their own business and crossed my arms.

Alex looked at me before down at the paper, i noticed a light crimson red shading on his small cheeks. "Homecoming, That's epic." He simply replied. "Maybe you could tell Dee.. if she doesn't already know-" That's when i had an idea.

"Perfect!" This idea wasn't even an idea. It's more like uhm.. what's a non-cheesy word..? Destiny..? Fate? Whatever, the point is; Dee could totally set me up with someone. If I'm being honest, she teases me and Alex about dating so I'm not surprised. I- I actually want to. Then again, feelings are harsh and he might not even like me back.

ThEn aGaiN- He' s like sooo perfect, sweet for this miserable world, and just MmMmM- I think there could. Just a huge could for us two. 'I get everything i want', pants would be a huge set back. Okay, I've got this.

Alex waved his hand infront of my face, a signal to regain my sense in blacking out. "OHUH- Sorry there," I apologized, twirling a strand of my hair. Alex had let out this laugh that i would die for- I'm really glad We're a bit close. "Let's get walking, Hermosa." Me and Alexis continue our walk to our neighborhood.

-

First stop was my house. Alex walked me up to my door, "Thanks again, beanie baby," I thanked Alex. I could tell he was just looking at my lips- like he think I wouldn't notice. Cute, just cute. "oHuH- Sorry." I could tell he was mocking me.

I ignored it and gave him a big hug, melting into it. Alex wrapped his arms around me, embracing the hug. We were like this for 15 minutes before slowly pulling away. I low-key adored his special smell. Don't come at me I'm a werido for cute boys.

Alex scratched the back of his head, "Well uhm... I've wanted to ask you something." Alex mentioned as he looked down at me. I nodded, "Yeah, What's up?" Thata when I felt my stomach turn upside down. I was getting a bit nervous and really felt sick.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me to see endgame.."
[Ik endgame was like released in May okay- I just had saw it not too long ago and it was on my mind..]
I sighed in relief. "Sure, I'm dying for something different." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Like.. right now? I need to see ThAnos-" Alex questioned me, I tried holding back a laugh.

"We can go now, I just have to change." It was settled. Me and Alex parted ways and to our houses in hopes of getting ready for our.. 'date'.

-

I sprayed some perfume around my neck and arms, looking in the mirror at myself. I was wearing a slightly short (f/c) dress with some white polka dots. Honestly I was in an... Okay state with my body. But I hated that there was just that one lump on my stomach. Im so self-conscious.. maybe Alex is disgusted by my body.. hh. Positive thoughts, Y/N.

I heard my phone go off and assumed it was from Alex, telling me he was heading over. And it was.

Quack-boy
Hey, I'm outside

You
Ight, I'll be down

I quickly brush my (h/c) hair, letting it reach its length. I soon slip on some sandals that go with my dress and shuffled downstairs.

If I'm being honest, my mom doesn't really care about where I go. Not right now at least. I told her I was just hanging out with a friend and that seemed to work. So yeah.

I opened the front door to my house, Alex was really up close to the door and i just so happened to bump into him.

"Sorry sorry!-" Alex said as he told a few steps back to give me some room. I looked up at him and his cheeks were a light shade of pink. That made me blush a bit.

"You're fine," I mentioned, cracking a big goofy smile. I rubbed my cheeks as a giggled slightly.

Alex scratched the back of his head, "Soo.. shall we get hopin'?" He asked in this.. hipster? Tone. I cracked a small laugh and nodded.

"Hell yeah, Sherlock."

______

A/N;
Omg sorry I haven't updated in about a week or sooo. I got caught up in some gorillaz or whatever and was on a drawing spree! I'll promise to update a bit more, and I fucking love that I have 150+ reads on this book. I think I first made a chapter at the beginning of July.
BIG THANKIES THO-
had to get that out

up for some...

E g y p t i a n  s i l k ?

- 🅱️ubi🍂