your p.o.v;

Hours of Animal Jam later, i found myself growing sleepy. It was like.. 1;34 and my parents have gone to bed. I wonder if they know I'm up-

"Hey Alex, we've got classes tomorrow we should shut this d0wn." I told him, leaning back onto my chair as I crossed my legs.

I assumed Alex would look at the time and agree but he just kept playing. By then, I had already logged off the internet game. "But- just another 5 minutes, Y/N..?" g0d was he just adorable in every shape and matter.

I opened up my browser and logged back onto Animal Jam. "Fine.. okay, five minutes starting now!" I set up a timer and played the game with Alex.

-

That night was just pfft- I ended up staying up all fucking night. All because of Alex and his persuading. He promised to do all sorts of stuff for me. Like homework, buy me things I wanted, but I kindly declined.

I'm not gonna take advantage of him, but i told him that I would stay up all night under one condition. He'd walk to school with me and Dee. Alex said yes of course because it was the only way I'd stay up playing a furry game [no hate to animal jam players].

-

The next morning had came, and I somehow fell asleep in my gaming chair. My face up against my keyboard, with drool everywhere. Now I actually have to buy a new keyboard, or whatever.

I stand up from my chair, pulling down the ends of my shorts that have been pulled all the way up because of my thighs. To be honest, I don't even know what time it is. I look over at my phone screen and it was 7;45 a.m.

"OHMYGOD--" I sprinted over at my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, being in a big rush. Did I not hear my alarm? It was literally next to my ear wtf. I don't even bother putting on makeup I just ran over to my closet to get dressed.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my phone

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my phone. Putting that into the pocket part of my back pack as I swung it over my shoulder. 7;50. I managed 5 minutes to get ready. New record!

-

By now, Alex and Dee were probably already at school. Despite the fact we all were suppose to walk together. But it didnt bother me. I wasn't even walking. I was damn well running for my life. I'm trying to shoot for perfect attendance all year but i don't even know if I'll make it.

Thank God it was only 7;57- I made it just in time. And to my surprise, my whole gang was there. Dee rushed over to my side, "Holy shit- you good girl?" She asked, watching me wheeze.

I nodded slowly. "Track came in handy.." I said as I inhaled alot of air, standing up proud and tall. Joshua came in and gave me a big hug, squeezing me tightly. "As much as I want to talk i csnt- class is starting and I've gotta blast." He waved goodbye and walked off. Same with Dee.

Alexis just sat there, his hands buried in his pockets. "Oh, uhm.. hey there.." he greeted before nudging his head towards the school. "I believe we've got a class to get to."

I smiled softly, walking with Alex to our class.

______________________

a/n; sorry this was like so short compared to the previous chapters. I wanted to get something out there so i can prep for the t e a.

- bubi 💕