7

smut warning!
skip to like, next chapter if i every make one

y/n's pov:

I cant believe this was happening, we were at my place. alex was on top of me, and i couldn't even breath correctly. he was kissing my neck and giving me goosebumps. honestly, in my lady's area i was so freaking wet. like niagara falls type shit. anywho- he kept looking at me with a seductive look. i honestly didn't know what to do besides look at him and slightly whimper.

authors pov 🙄:

little 4th wall hi, now.. alex and y/n seem to be getting really serious. alex pinned y/n's hands above her head and kept kissing her, with time he felt himself get hard. hard as a rock. a big boulder. uh lol. y/n took notice and suddenly she broke free of his grip, turning them the opposite way. meaning she was on top of him. she sat on top of his member and looked down at alex, grinding slowly on it. alex huffed and threw his head back while y/n did all the work. that is until alex's phone rang.

alex groaned, "ugh, ignore it, hermosa," he placed his hands on her hips and prompted her to grind on him.

y/n took a quick look at his phone, reading the caller id. it was his mom, "wait wha-" y/n said before being cut off by him groaning kinda loudly.

"fuck- y/n.." he huffed under his breath. "i'll call them back babe," he said, leaning up to give her a kiss on the lips. y/n rolled her eyes.

"fine, quack boy." she pulled her dress off and threw it aside. alex felt on her waist, rubbing his hands up and down her body.

y/n was a bit nervous to take off the rest of her clothes, but alex helped her with that. he got up and laid y/n back on the bed, "we'll go slow okay? let me know when you're ready, and tell me when to stop hermosa." he said, leaving a trail of kisses til he was met with the cloth of her panties.

y/n looked down at him and nodded slowly, "o-okay.." she said, and watched his every move. alex slowly took off her panties, while doing so he kissed her legs and thighs to comfort her. before he met with the crown jewel.

y/n's pov:

if we don't get together after this i'm actually going to be so stupid, i'm basically offering my virginity on a platter and we're not even dating. i cant be so sure he likes me. but i guess we'll see where this leads off to. and god, alex is so hot. the way he just slowly took my panties off was such a huge.. turn on? uhm. i think so.

i opened my legs slowly and covered my face with my hand, because i was blushing a bit hard. he took noticed before he began licking my-

to be continued 

A/N:

kinda forgot about this chapter, but i'll post this for now. anywho, i'll probably go on hiatus again.. jp 😏. but i hope u guys enjoy. plus for new readers, i don't think u understand that this story is almost 2 years old.. cough, the scrunchie thing. everytime i go back to read i cringe ik, but yea. i'm probably going to start this story off fresh.